Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making foids uncomfortable just by existing

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Just before for example, I was simply walking down a street back to my room.
I'm stuck behind a bunch of foids when I notice one look back at me and then start to increase their pace
and I have to continue walking down that street and I notice them each kinda up their pace :feelskek:

You can make foids uncomfortable just by daring to exist outside kek

Unfortunately, foids get a joy from being uncomfortable and expressing it to lower-tier men.
They express it through their body language so that you can see that they think you're a piece of shit.
They most likely feel good that they made you feel bad by making their uncomfortableness evident for you to see.

Unfortunately, foids get a joy from being uncomfortable and expressing it to lower-tier men.
They express it through their body language so that you can see that they think you're a piece of shit.
They most likely feel good that they made you feel bad by making their uncomfortableness evident for you to see.
I don't think it's a joy , but not sure. They just want to see chad only when they're prowling the streets looking for more cock

death glare is also effective

I don't think it's a joy , but not sure. They just want to see chad only when they're prowling the streets looking for more cock

Foids are connected to life in a way that men aren't.
The world is a paradise made for foids.
They enjoy everything in one way or another.
That's why they're so eager to make it known that they find ugly men creepy, even though they could easily hide it.
They derive pleasure from our pain.

death glare is also effective
You mean giving them death glare? Basically what I do, I never smile for sure
Foids are connected to life in a way that men aren't.
The world is a paradise made for foids.
They enjoy everything in one way or another.
That's why they're so eager to make it known that they find ugly men creepy, even though they could easily hide it.
They derive pleasure from our pain.
Sounds accurate to me, we're born as observers to live as the lowest caste in modern western society