Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Making foids pregnant

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I do this a lot in my free time. You have a pin with you, and while no one is watching, pop holes in the condom jar, or the condoms in the shop, etc. I feel like diabolical wojak doing this. It brings me great joy that maybe out there there is a foid who will get infected with HIV or pregnancy.

My school has a condom jar so I basically drove holes through the whole thing. El Basado.

I do this a lot in my free time. You have a pin with you, and while no one is watching, pop holes in the condom jar, or the condoms in the shop, etc. I feel like diabolical wojak doing this. It brings me great joy that maybe out there there is a foid who will get infected with HIV or pregnancy.

My school has a condom jar so I basically drove holes through the whole thing. El Basado.
Based & CondomPilled
Foids should face the consequences of fucking chads tbh

Based and condompilled

a good chunk of them probably just got abortions

I would do this but going to the condom section of the supermarket is too much suifuel for me.

Holy fuck thats based i should start doing that

:feelshmm::feelshmm:

I hate threads like this. Have some decency, will you?
This is a pointless act of maliciousness. :feelsree:

Wish we had a human anti virus to delete malware.

Jesus Christ you’re fucking pathetic. Fuck off to CuckTears. I’m not doing anything overtly evil. It’s their fault for sleeping around anyway. I’m not beating up foids or raping them.
I would do this but going to the condom section of the supermarket is too much suifuel for me.
reasonable tbh
a good chunk of them probably just got abortions
i know but abortions can’t remove STDs :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm: sorry honey but you have AIDS

I’m not doing anything overtly evil. It’s their fault for sleeping around anyway. I’m not beating up foids or raping them.

If that is your sense of judgement, I am glad you dont call any shots.

not blackpilled smh fuck off to Reddit or something dude
When did blackpill started to mean "just be malicious" you sick fuck?
You are exactly like the leftists I hate. I have to agree with you otherwise I am not blackpilled. Fuck off.

You are exactly like the leftists I hate. I have to agree with you otherwise I am not blackpilled. Fuck off.
you sound like a cuck tbh, no real incel would pass up an opportunity to cause annoyance to foids or chad

Impressive... very based

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Your school has a condom jar? Wtf is this? How degenerate can some places get
you sound like a cuck tbh, no real incel would pass up an opportunity to cause annoyance to foids or chad

Nothing anyone says here ever happened. This is a cope thread in which we are invited to tell our fake stories to cope tbh :feelsseriously:

Nothing anyone says here ever happened. This is a cope thread in which we are invited to tell our fake stories to cope tbh :feelsseriously:
tbh but I did do this so you may say larp or cope but I instead revel in my actions against foidkind. Also epic post made it on IT

IT gonna love this

IT bait/LARP thread. How the fuck do you pop holes in condoms in their container? it literally Would look open when people buy it.

IT bait/LARP thread. How the fuck do you pop holes in condoms in their container? it literally Would look open when people buy it.
They’re in wrappers, and I use a pin. Idk what the fuck conforms are like where you’re from but here they are in wrappers which make Th em easy to Doctor.

They’re in wrappers, and I use a pin. Idk what the fuck conforms are like where you’re from but here they are in wrappers which make Th em easy to Doctor.
Is the jar just outside in the hallway or is it in like a sex Ed class or health classroom

Is the jar just outside in the hallway or is it in like a sex Ed class or health classroom
it’s outside the clinic, although there’s also one in the common lounge. It’s there at night so if I don’t catch any sex havers nearby i Sabotage the whole thing.

Can't tell if this is either incredibly based or incredibly unbased because all the abortions that will happen

I think today's sexhavers are kind of neurotic about unwanted pregnancy and STDs and drill themselves to look out for holes and thin spots on a condom before using it, so it's pretty much pointless. Based and condompilled still.

This is based as fuck. Anything to ruin a foids life will be great. They deserve for the cruel things they do everyday
That’s pretty cucked tbh. Why defend a world that spits on you?

fuark I wanna try this out too