Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Making anti-white comments is only acceptable if you're the following

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Jewish
White
Black

That's it. A lot of people are fooled into thinking it's hunting season on white people coz they are no longer outward 1488 nazis.

Bullshit. If you're ethnic and not the "cool" kind and you start saying stuff against white people , do you think it would be accepted? If you notice the attitude of Reddit or Twitter you will get what I mean.

Imagine you're a ricecel or curry and you start trying to say bad stuff about whites. Do you think they will accept it? Hell no! You're not black so how dare you try and insult us! Considering we're in a cold war between China and USA, ricecels are certainly not allowed to say anything even if they are foids.

Where am I going with this? Don't be fooled by those neoliberal leftists who claim to be diverse. At the end of the day whites and Jews are still on top of the pecking order. Know your place ethnics or you will get in serious trouble.

Btw in case you haven't realized, white/jewish foids are on top of the pecking order. Have you realize all those girl power propaganda are always about them? (Guess shaniqua isn't allowed to take the main stage after all huh?)

There will always be a pecking order/ hierachy no matter what people say. Animals have them and we can't beat our instinct.

Last edited:
White males are on the bottom of society today. You have it wrong.

jfl at the low iq immigrants who come to the west, believing in the leftist propaganda. You're not there because people think highly of you or because whites are wimps, you're there because the government and higher-ups want cheap and exploitable labour. That's it, literally a tool.

We're witnessing the rise of stormies gentlemen and gentlemen pewpew.

Sure. If you think non cool ethnic males don't exist.

I mean seriously would you be a curry male or a white male? The answer is obvious

Jews only say “my fellow whites” anyways right before trashing us. Like chameleons

All this leftist propaganda and agenda is targeted at low status whites, you never see ads promoting diversity with some giga chad, it's always a low tier normie or even incel tier. They effectively want all the undesired whites gone and the chads and gigachads remaining.

Why do niggas and kikes have any say in this? Kikes were the enemy in WW2 as well as the slave owners

Downloadfile

Last edited:
As a white heterosexual male you can´t pull any victim cards and constantly have to watch out what you say or do in order to not offend anyone.

Wrong
Curryniggers, riceniggers, and sandniggers are way beyond rock bottom.

Wrong
Curryniggers, riceniggers, and sandniggers are way beyond rock bottom.
I would argue even hispaniggers to a degree get bad treatment. It depends which kind. If youre the charismatic kind (whos probably white looking) you're probably ok. If not then you're in a bad place.

Untitled

If you're a curry you might as well stfu.

Last edited:
I don’t hate white people, my young nigga @Colvin76 worships whitey

Whites are pretty defective in a lot of ways idc who speaks poorly of us.

I see noodlewhores online talking about being oppressed in the US. By who? Your white sugar daddy who just bought you a Mercedes?

it's another "jew pretends to be white in order to shit on white people" episode :feelsseriously:

Why do niggas and kikes have any say in this? Kikes were the enemy in WW2 as well as the slave owners

View attachment 207630
REAL black history... (of slavery)

"They look white to me..." Says some stupid white guy... But it's not only stupid white guys that think white is White.

Anyway, I randomly found this article while researching black slavery and I figured someone might find it "enlightening."

If you want to download the booklet, it's 2.84mb and has a lot of pictures.

Dontell Jackson's Tumblr / website is... (Really hard to see via a phone screen) basically the same as the booklet but might have more stuff...

Here's quite a bit more black history... Late 1770s - 1970s. Black Mason's, black Israelites, Rastafarian, Muslims, and even shriners! There's also a black "skull and bones" group!!!

&

Jews only say “my fellow whites” anyways right before trashing us. Like chameleons
Only whites can be racist! Ugh...
If a white person chart

its always ok to make anti white male comments unless its an antichad comment from icnel

Nobody is historically innocent and the police have too much power, but anybody who thinks there is a white cabal for jobs, colleges, wives, etc in the northern hemisphere in 2020 is delusional.