Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Making a group chat

C

ComicalJoe

Got a little secret, want to hear?
I've been thinking about this for a while, why don't we make a group chat that can give each other positive affirmations?

Like instead of focusing on the bad things about us, we'll discuss the good things we can do for ourselves. Even the little ones, like a skill, like drawing, playing a guitar, or even saying that you got out of the bed and drank water or something. Something that'll make us feel good, instead of focusing on women, we can focus on ourselves.

I would really like to know what everyone can do, especially hobbies.

i actually like this idea. but the people on here are very pessimistic so get used to people calling you a cuck and a soy.

i actually like this idea. but the people on here are very pessimistic so get used to people calling you a cuck and a soy.
Yeah, I get what you mean. Like I notice a lot of people like really depressed and I just want to be able to like you know, give them a reason to stay alive or be happy about something.

If you had more posts and were a trustworthy member then maybe I would've

no hobbies for your face

If you had more posts and were a trustworthy member then maybe I would've
I mean, do you really need to trust someone to be positive? I mean, I'm just happy that you even replied back. So that's a start :)

we already have a discord group

I mean like, it's not just here. Just in general. Is it bad to try to be positive?
Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
Ofc it’s not bad trying to be positive, but personally I don’t think it will work with online chats and strange people you don’t know and you have never seen irl

Last edited:
I've been thinking about this for a while, why don't we make a group chat that can give each other positive affirmations?

Like instead of focusing on the bad things about us, we'll discuss the good things we can do for ourselves. Even the little ones, like a skill, like drawing, playing a guitar, or even saying that you got out of the bed and drank water or something. Something that'll make us feel good, instead of focusing on women, we can focus on ourselves.

We have that in our ultra secret gentlemen’s club

Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
Ofc it’s not bad trying to be positive, but personally I don’t think it will work with online chats.
True, but I know a lot of people come here. So if at least if someone says they woke up, did something productive, we can encourage that and say positive affirmation, like, "good job! I know you can do it!"
We have that in our ultra secret gentlemen’s club
That's good, as long as it can help us break out of that negative cycle and praise each other for the little things in life
As long as positive stuff goes on and focus on us, then that's great! :)

:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Anyways, thanks for reading this and it'll be really cool if someone actually makes it come true! I feel like positivity is the best way to make us feel a little bit happier and confident in ourselves again.

Last edited:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Anyways, thanks for reading this and it'll be really cool if someone actually makes it come true! I feel like positivity is the best way to make us feel a little bit happier and confident in ourselves again.
I get happy when a foid dies

I get happy when a foid dies
How about instead of that, we like talk about what you do that makes you happy. Do you like any activities? Like drawing? Painting?

How about instead of that, we like talk about what you do that makes you happy. Do you like any activities? Like drawing? Painting?
yes i used to draw. but now rarely

yes i used to draw. but now rarely
Wow, really? I'm sure you're great at it! You should start doing it again, we can even share each other's drawings!

Wow, really? I'm sure you're great at it! You should start doing it again, we can even share each other's drawings!
yeah maybe, i even got a prize for one of my painting in college. do u like oil paintings.

yeah maybe, i even got a prize for one of my painting in college. do u like oil paintings.
Whoa, really? A prize?! That's so cool! You must've been so proud, if anything, I'm proud of you. And yes, I like oil paintings, they're difficult but the end product is so worth it. :)

why can't women stop provoking and minuplating emotions

yeah this sounds like a good idea we should make a discord group chat reply to me with your tag if you wanna
rat infested retard house *

Last edited:
you're too pure for this world, and especially this site.

but i go to school (technically) today, after not having set foot in one in like 2 and a half years so positivity is all i need rn :feelsjuice:

i’m down, where is this group chat?

I want a anonymous group chat to discuss how to train and make preparations for going ER
But it might attract too many glowies