Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making a double chicken cheeseburger whopper homemade

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★
Title

What you have today?

Double chicken burger, 2 pc chicken, 2 wings, fries, almost 2 packets of cake(still have like 2 slices between the two), 2 zero coke and 1 pepsi.

I actually had this new McSlop they're selling here in Bongland. @Fat Link would've been proud.

Screenshot 2024 06 09 014255

A leftover fully intact McDonald’s bacon quarter pounder with cheese, onions, ketchup and mustard that I reheated in the microwave this morning along with some donuts and cherries then for lunch I had part of a sub sandwich from Meijer’s and I think some more cherries and part of a donut.

I washed this all down with ice cold Mountain Dew. :feelsokman:

A leftover fully intact McDonald’s bacon quarter pounder with cheese, onions, ketchup and mustard that I reheated in the microwave this morning along with some donuts and cherries then for lunch I had part of a sub sandwich from Meijer’s and I think some more cherries and part of a donut.

Ik this is a random question but how tall are you?

I actually had this new McSlop they're selling here in Bongland. @Fat Link would've been proud.

View attachment 1177111
Double chicken burger, 2 pc chicken, 2 wings, fries, almost 2 packets of cake(still have like 2 slices between the two), 2 zero coke and 1 pepsi.
Based

Food Drink Meat GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

I had a Wendy's baconator with baconator fries and root beer