Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Making $7.25 an hour is suicide fueling

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I can’t get more of what I want with this low wage

your fault for being a wagetard

Not everyone has the option to neet.
>hasn't heard of feigning disability

FM4NzPXVcAAVM5e

Are you in the US? If so isnt it illegal to pay under 15$ an hour?

>hasn't heard of feigning disability

View attachment 957776
1. All because it works in your specific country doesn't meant it's that easy or even realistically possible everywhere.
2. You don't know his specific circumstances, maybe his parents won't let him neet & he is dependent on them in some way anything could be possible.

1. All because it works in your specific country doesn't meant it's that easy or even realistically possible everywhere.
2. You don't know his specific circumstances, maybe his parents won't let him neet & he is dependent on them in some way anything could be possible.
1. It works everywhere you fucking retard
2. That might be true but tbh leeching off the government is the smarter choice

Try to get on welfare in your home country amigo :feelskek:
I am already in my home country and this shit is not a first world specific characteristic, it's a global agreement from the UN cucks

1. It works everywhere you fucking retard
Not it doesn't. And even if that was the case, it doesn't mean it works exactly the same way there as it does where you live.
2. That might be true but tbh leeching off the government is the smarter choice
Again, it varies greatly where you live & the specific situation you are in. For some, it may help them but they might still need an actual decent paying job so they can afford to live, copes, etc.

Best to develop skills I think :)

it works exactly the same way
that might be true but in its essence it's quite possible to live off neetbuxxx, you just have to play your cards wisely and not let yourself be cucked easily

This is like a 2000s wage nigga. You're getting the worst of an OK decade.

no he's pleasing the kikes as you put it by making $7.25 in a most likely underpaid and overworked job
>pretends that trades and alternative jobs don't benefit the joos
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Try to get on welfare in your home country amigo :feelskek:
He thinks just because he is able to pull it off there, it somehow applies to every single Incel in every single country & they can do exactly what he does, no matter external factors like the economy, family, etc.
I am already in my home country and this shit is not a first world specific characteristic, it's a global agreement from the UN cucks
All because tons of countries "agreed" on it doesn't mean they will apply it equally.
that might be true but in its essence it's quite possible to live off neetbuxxx, you just have to play your cards wisely and not let yourself be cucked easily
Again, it depends on the economy where you live.

I thought you made 10.25

and are AI-proof
that will last for 20 years you cuck
He thinks just because he is able to pull it off there, it somehow applies to every single Incel in every single country & they can do exactly what he does, no matter external factors like the economy, family, etc.
Not saying its easy but not as impossible as it might be implied
All because tons of countries "agreed" on it doesn't mean they will apply it equally.
Exactly! But at the end they have to comply the jewish agenda!
So it's the game of using the cards against them
Again, it depends on the economy where you live.
That would only slow down the bureaucracy involved but you can get results if you aren't stupid or cucked enough to not outsmart the jews

Mogger, I was deceived by employer and earned 8-12 PLN - 2-3 dollars per hour. Now it's time for studymaxx healthcaremaxx (at least here it's free).

14 a hour is considered minimum wage over here where I'm at damn

Are you in the US? If so isnt it illegal to pay under 15$ an hour?

OP probably lives in alabama next to the local church where his neighbor beats their kids for crashing the ATV they paid $150 for.

In mu country if they paid me 7 bucks an hour I'd be pretty successful. (Это же сука 650 рублей в час)

That is not enough money to live. In fact in my opinion that should be illegal. Do you live in the United States? You can't afford to live off that money in any part of the united states. Maybe in south america you can but not here. Do you get any money with tips? What exactly do you do? The worst job I ever had. They paid me this amount but I only work there because I thought I didn't have a choice. This of course was back in 2013. Look man if you hate this job. You can find jobs that pay you sixteen dollars an hour. Without any experience. Try restaurants or warehouses. There's also the trades, but they won't pay you dick until after a couple of years. Maybe you should go to college, get a degree and something that will actually give you a grown up job. I never got a grown up job with the exception of working in the trades for a little bit and I've decided to say that juice is not worth the squeeze. I'll just be a degenerate work at a restaurant. They pay me a lot more than I did at the trades. Anyway but that's just my circumstance. There's all kinds of unions you can look up. I don't know what to say i'm not your baby boomer uncle.

learn a trade
It's not that he is unwilling to work a trade. It's just these companies fucking abuse the shit out of the worker. Especially in construction it's literally A repeat of high school with the amount of bullying and violence I experienced in the field. This is what happens when your pussy. I was a weakling and a guy that was pushed around my entire life. I don't stand up for myself. I try to explain this to my grandfather. And he just told me well. That's everywhere. And for me to suck it up. I try doing that until I got heavily involved with drinking alcohol. And I went mentally deranged for a while. Perhaps I still am even though I quit. But I quit that fucking plumbing job as well. Some people are not meant to fit in. Honestly I fucking hate rednecks. The bully a guy who's short on and nerdy pooking just to make themselves look good. Maybe I should have brought in my horizons and quit the first day. I'm always getting screwed over by this fucking society. I wish I had the balls to put an end to all this.

It's not that he is unwilling to work a trade. It's just these companies fucking abuse the shit out of the worker. Especially in construction it's literally A repeat of high school with the amount of bullying and violence I experienced in the field. This is what happens when your pussy. I was a weakling and a guy that was pushed around my entire life. I don't stand up for myself. I try to explain this to my grandfather. And he just told me well. That's everywhere. And for me to suck it up. I try doing that until I got heavily involved with drinking alcohol. And I went mentally deranged for a while. Perhaps I still am even though I quit. But I quit that fucking plumbing job as well. Some people are not meant to fit in. Honestly I fucking hate rednecks. The bully a guy who's short on and nerdy pooking just to make themselves look good. Maybe I should have brought in my horizons and quit the first day. I'm always getting screwed over by this fucking society. I wish I had the balls to put an end to all this.
brutal, brocel

yeah but they pay decent money and are AI-proof
Robotics is already good enough to replace warehouse wagies. Let's say all the office wagies get fired for AI, it'll only take about a year before AI takes the manual labor jobs.
Enjoy your surveillance state, social credit system, CBDCs, and negative interest rates. You vill be happy, only because the population will be on UBI and won't be waging, and the ones that do will think they've made it by working at company towns to save money.

Last edited:
No way this nigga makes 7 and hour id rope
@Pixycel

I guess it depends what job you want.
It's not hard to sit in a chair as a security guard. I get that security might not be their dream job but they can't complain when they have such a nice opportunity.

It's not hard to sit in a chair as a security guard. I get that security might not be their dream job but they can't complain when they have such a nice opportunity.
I have low iq I can’t

Robotics is already good enough to replace warehouse wagies. Let's say all the office wagies get fired for AI, it'll only take about a year before AI takes the manual labor jobs.
Enjoy your surveillance state, social credit system, CBDCs, and negative interest rates. You vill be happy, only because the population will be on UBI and won't be waging, and the ones that do will think they've made it by working at company towns to save money.
AI will never replace plumbers and electricians. Very mundane jobs yes but not specialized ones

booohooo nigga idc

Minimum here is $20 and I get $29 as a security guard which is still considered a lower paying job, hopefully once I get my degree things even out a bit, not a good chance however

Why not just work at Walmart?

Find a better job