Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Makin some eggs

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Not sewers cuz I’m legit makin eggs

image0.jpg

ova fo make your own eggscels

Eggs taste good ngl, love eggs

You should dunk slices of bread in the eggs and then fry them. Tatses better than plain eggs imo

Like eggs with bacon and hotsauce

Congrats i guess, maybe next time you can take it up a notch and cook some spaghetti :lul:

Brutal eggpill.

nice. ever tried sunnyside up with the yolk runny.
Sunnyside eggs are amongst my favourite type of eggstyle, right next to omletes.

You should dunk slices of bread in the eggs and then fry them. Tatses better than plain eggs imo
These are actually called french toasts. There are two types - sweet and salty. I actually love sweet french toasts with some maple syrup and rasperries + blackberries.

Although, one egg dish that i eat alot which seems to greatly mog all other egg styles is turkish eggs. Here is a picture of one that i ate about a month back:
TurkishEggs

I didnt learn how to cook eggs until i was 21

Sunnyside eggs are amongst my favourite type of eggstyle, right next to omletes.

These are actually called french toasts. There are two types - sweet and salty. I actually love sweet french toasts with some maple syrup and rasperries + blackberries.

Although, one egg dish that i eat alot which seems to greatly mog all other egg styles is turkish eggs. Here is a picture of one that i ate about a month back:
View attachment 292169
There are eggs on the plate? It looks like yogurt with honey kek what do they put in?

Get your mommy to make them for you

There are eggs on the plate? It looks like yogurt with honey kek what do they put in?
Yes, the fat lumps that you see are eggs.

You crack open an egg (I use 3 eggs in my dish as seen in the photo), and then put it inside boiling water and let it sit there for a moment.

Meanwhile, you prepare greek yogurt on side in a bowl (I dont use greek yogurt, i use dahi - indian yogurt because i dont like the thick texture of greek yogurt). You can grate a garlic or two on top of this yogurt (I only use one garlic or else the flavour is too overpowering).

You also get a scoop of butter and put it a hot pan and use a spoonful of cayenne pepper and cook em up together on side while the egg is boiling. You mix the melting honey and cayenne peppers as it becomes soup like (Make sure to not overcook it). This will look like the brown stuff that you see in the photo on top of the eggs.

Then once the eggs are ready, you take it out gently and hold it above the boiling water for a couple seconds to drain out the water and then drop it onto the yogurt bowl that we had readied before. After that, pour the soupy butter mixed with cayenne peppers on top of the eggs and yougurt that we have prepared.

While doing the above last part, we are also toasting some breads on the side. I use a set of 6 breads to have with my 3 turkish eggs. Medium toasted bread is the best with this dish imo.

After words, once everything is done, we can take a toasted bread and break it up, dip this piece of bread inside our dish and gently break one of the eggs and see the yolk from our egg pour out and spread into the yougurt. Give it all a mix and scoop up a portion with the bread and eat it up. Similar to dipping nachos in salsa and then eating it.

This is a basic version of this dish, there are alot more modifications that you can also apply like using dill in the yogurt. Using chiliflakes and olive oil alongside the cayenne pepper while cooking it with the butter. The list goes on. I am planning on using these mods next to see if i can heighten the flavour of this dish. These are just a couple mods, many more mods exist.

Yes, the fat lumps that you see are eggs.

You crack open an egg (I use 3 eggs in my dish as seen in the photo), and then put it inside boiling water and let it sit there for a moment.

Meanwhile, you prepare greek yogurt on side in a bowl (I dont use greek yogurt, i use dahi - indian yogurt because i dont like the thick texture of greek yogurt). You can grate a garlic or two on top of this yogurt (I only use one garlic or else the flavour is too overpowering).

You also get a scoop of butter and put it a hot pan and use a spoonful of cayenne pepper and cook em up together on side while the egg is boiling. You mix the melting honey and cayenne peppers as it becomes soup like (Make sure to not overcook it). This will look like the brown stuff that you see in the photo on top of the eggs.

Then once the eggs are ready, you take it out gently and hold it above the boiling water for a couple seconds to drain out the water and then drop it onto the yogurt bowl that we had readied before. After that, pour the soupy butter mixed with cayenne peppers on top of the eggs and yougurt that we have prepared.

While doing the above last part, we are also toasting some breads on the side. I use a set of 6 breads to have with my 3 turkish eggs. Medium toasted bread is the best with this dish imo.

After words, once everything is done, we can take a toasted bread and break it up, dip this piece of bread inside our dish and gently break one of the eggs and see the yolk from our egg pour out and spread into the yougurt. Give it all a mix and scoop up a portion with the bread and eat it up. Similar to dipping nachos in salsa and then eating it.

This is a basic version of this dish, there are alot more modifications that you can also apply like using dill in the yogurt. Using chiliflakes and olive oil alongside the cayenne pepper while cooking it with the butter. The list goes on. I am planning on using these mods next to see if i can heighten the flavour of this dish. These are just a couple mods, many more mods exist.
Thanks :feelsokman: sounds tasty I lhope I eat such dish one day

Thanks :feelsokman: sounds tasty I lhope I eat such dish one day
Yes, it is time to cook and experiment. One of the key ingredients (yogurt) actually comes from you. You have to try to your own creation. :feelsYall: