Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Makeupmaxxing is brutal

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
I got brutally blackpilled on makeup today morning. Two of my classmates who I thought were GL posted their no makeup pics to their instagram and I was completely shocked by how much these foids frauding. Literally their face was drawn on. Their skin looked much worse. Their eyebrows were non existent. Their features were all weak and bones recessed. They had eye bags and a dozen other flaws which they hide well using makeup. They also used some technique that I learnt about today called contouring to make the nose appear smaller and jawline sharper. They also were using a ton of filters and angles to accentuate their features. Holy shit. My jaw was literally on the floor after seeing the fraud. Went from a stacylite 7/10 to a textbook LTB 4/10. They are both looksmatched with their boyfriend who I thought were blackpill exceptions until today. Now i understand why Joe Schmo says “she’s out of his league” everytime he sees couples. What a brutal blackpill to wake up to.

Last edited:
Brutal. Imagine if there was magic paste we could put on our faces to make us chad like how any woman can put on makeup to become staceylite or better. Obviously that wouldnt help men with height issues, but nonetheless there would still be so many less incels. Women have it so easy

Thanks for making this thread on my behalf.

Basically, all ugly foids who insist on wearing makeup to camouflage within the ranks of stacylites and stacies should have a limb cut.

Brutal. Imagine if there was magic paste we could put on our faces to make us chad like how any woman can put on makeup to become staceylite or better. Obviously that wouldnt men with height issues, but nonetheless there would still be so many less incels. Women have it so easy
JFL, they stole heels from us.

Cant makeup hide some ugly features at all?

Brutal. Imagine if there was magic paste we could put on our faces to make us chad like how any woman can put on makeup to become staceylite or better. Obviously that wouldnt help men with height issues, but nonetheless there would still be so many less incels. Women have it so easy

yeah foids rely on crutches like makeup

bc they aren't really beautiful

a foid without makeup is the foid equivalent of being a subhuman incel

absolutely ridiculous how people play along with their fake shit it's such a fucking disgusting circus

Thanks for making this thread on my behalf.

Basically, all ugly foids who insist on wearing makeup to camouflage within the ranks of stacylites and stacies should have a limb cut.
Yw

@Rapist @NeverEvenBegan @Ron.Belgrade

@Rapist @NeverEvenBegan @Ron.Belgrade
Fakeup need to be banned.

It inflates the ego of foids even more, it increases their standards even higher, and it's just plain deceitful.

I got brutally blackpilled on makeup today morning. Two of my classmates who I thought were GL posted their no makeup pics to their instagram and I was completely shocked by how much these foids frauding. Literally their face was drawn on. Their skin looked much worse. Their eyebrows were non existent. Their features were all weak and bones recessed. They had eye bags and a dozen other flaws which they hide well using makeup. They also used some technique that I learnt about today called contouring to make the nose appear smaller and jawline sharper. They also were using a ton of filters and angles to accentuate their features. Holy shit. My jaw was literally on the floor after seeing the fraud. Went from a stacylite 7/10 to a textbook LTB 4/10. They are both looksmatched with their boyfriend who I thought were blackpill exceptions until today. Now i understand why Joe Schmo says “she’s out of his league” everytime he sees couples. What a brutal blackpill to wake up to.
Make up is how women looksmaxx all i can is wish for ai girlfirend

Good point
On the bright side it means we can do it too if we learn how to use make-up.

foids fraud even their bodies nowadays, why do you think 90% of foids on the streets wear leggings/yoga pants? nowadays all leggings lift their asses and hide their bellies, foids are a fraud

Makeup should be banned in every country

Good point
On the bright side it means we can do it too if we learn how to use make-up.
Makeupmaxxing doesn't work the same way for men since men need to have angular features to look good which makeup isn't very good at replicating

Makeupmaxxing doesn't work the same way for men since men need to have angular features to look good which makeup isn't very good at replicating
it doesn't work as much but you can still clear your skin, highlight your eyes if they're bland etc
If you get into some of the stuff chinese women use you can even change the shape of your face or of your nose.