Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Makeup is CUCKED

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It just improves Chad's orgasm when he's fucking our looksmatch

I doubt that. Sexual attraction is increased without makeup because it's more natural. Same with perfume or cologne because body odor is pheromones.

I doubt that. Sexual attraction is increased without makeup because it's more natural. Same with perfume or cologne because body odor is pheromones.
astronomical cope

astronomical cope
Bro why do you think hippy chads and satcys are always so horny for each other? And dontcha get more horny when you're at the gym and the foids are all sweaty and bare faced and nasty? I would.

makeup looks ugly ngl

No fakeup for your face

Bro why do you think hippy chads and satcys are always so horny for each other? And dontcha get more horny when you're at the gym and the foids are all sweaty and bare faced and nasty? I would.
cope cope cope

Makeup is cheating

she might look prettier but she's just ugly as it is. Non ugly stacys look better without makeup but regardless I'm talking about sexual attraction. I like em raw and stinky and makeup signals that they smell like a sterile chemical plant.
whatever bro.

Just know that without makeup our looksmatches couldn't get chads

The power of fake up

Where can I get my jaw implant & 10 inch cock extender as a male huh.

Where can I get my jaw implant & 10 inch cock extender as a male huh.
Plastic surgeons offer jaw implants for thousands of dollars and include a surgical process such as consulatation, procedure, and recovery.

As for the tiny dick, you are likely screwed.