Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel makes me happy to see men get divorced raped or get fucked over by women in general tbh!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
Whenever i see a guy getting divorced raped and his kids taken away and he ends up on the street shooting heroin and living in a van while paying child support from the gynocentric courts, its lifefuel because retards like him are white knights that would've thrown me and other men under the bus because VAGINA. Maybe he shouldn't have relaxed around foids!

But the downside to this is that some double digit iq toilet can get a scholarship and literally work at NASA because of affirmative action and because of the same system that fucks over men. Remember that story where some bitch took credit for the code in order to render the picture of a black hole?

Women literally act as a litmus test for filtering out retarded numales, simps, manginas, and white knights NGL.

Based.
But pretty true.

I've seen so many videos of females hitting men then that man hits back and a whole bunch of simps bum-rush that male and beat his ass to defend her honor (or something)

I love and hate to see those kinds of videos. Hate it because she antagonized him but society says men are just supposed to take it but love it because it shows how cucked society is that a woman would even do that in the first place. In the olden days if she hit a man she would be burned at the stake for not knowing her place. And then another facet of that scenario is it shows how men are not unified anymore and men will fuck over all other men just to get a potential piece of action. Quite sad really