Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Make this man an account here

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/gyJ7kixlTTw?si=cDS-9h33RDuKFZx0

Though he may never fully grasp the concept of black pill, seeing the normies and foids in the comments praising his artwork when we know foids wouldn’t touch him with a 10 mile pole is just depressing. He will never experience the warm romantic embrace of a woman and kiss one as they lay in bed together and she gives him the ultimate sign of love, affection, and most of all respect as a human being: Sex. Yes I am projecting my own depressing thoughts and feelings on to this poor guy but it’s true, he is truly missing out as we all are. Make him an account. It’s sad to see foids watch him like a zoo animal as he draws little pictures on his doodle pad. That’s how they view me and it is depressing

Artistcels are the best.

Artistcels are the best.
I am one of them. Why in God’s name does being really good at something make someone too retarded physically and mentally to seduce a woman. It’s like we’re maxxed out on one oddly specific stat and everything else is still at level 0

I am one of them. Why in God’s name does being really good at something make someone too retarded physically and mentally to seduce a woman. It’s like we’re maxxed out on one oddly specific stat and everything else is still at level 0
They only want your money. As we all know, most artists starve. Women are too shallow minded to appreciate what people like you do. They would rather suck chad's cock instead, and view it as a provocative achievement.

They only want your money. As we all know, most artists starve. Women are too shallow minded to appreciate what people like you do. They would rather suck chad's cock instead, and view it as a provocative achievement.
Men are more unique when it comes to certain talents or skills they have. They could be a great artist, philosopher, engineer, craftsman, etc. Foids create nothing, they just take

I like to autistically scream into a mic like yoko and pretend it means something

Foids create nothing, they just take
Unless you are marie curie. All they do is post themselves on VSCO for other men to jack their wee wees off to.

No artist for your face.