Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Make the mistake of acknowledging the existence of a foid again.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I did something that I am ashamed of, but I tried to actually be friends with a foid and planned to ask her out within 3 days. Before you call me a cuck, this was the doing of a former roommate who tried to help me out and get me a date.

My friend tried setting me up with her initially by getting me and her to talk, but it was nearly impossible because she had millions of faggot orbiters who would never stop trying to talk to her while I was talking to her. It seemed like she just saw me as another annoying orbiter even though I deliberately pestered her the least, and I didn't like that one bit.

What really got me, however, was that when I chased away all her orbiters who were mostly just runts to win her attention for myself, she got mad at me and reacted negatively to it. I should have taken this as a red flag that she was an attention whore, and that she only talks sexual all the time because she enjoys the validation of guys she will never get with giving her attention.

However, I didn't, because my friend said that all I needed to do was surprise her and show her that I had balls by asking her out. However, when the day came that I would ask her out, my roommate stupidly spoiled it for me and told her I would ask her out. Then, she supposedly says that I was "socially awkward" and that she didn't want me to be attracted to her, because it made her feel weird.

Yet, what do I do? I assume that it's just a massive shit test to see if I had balls, and I still ask her out later that day. She says, "I would date you, but I have a boyfriend, sorry."

I had heard that she had a bad relationship with him and that she was considering breaking up with him, but surprisingly, both of them suddenly made up according to her as soon as I told her myself that I liked her. Also, she had no issue with acting flirtatious with all of her other "guy friends", but as soon as I let her know I liked her, she stopped acting that way towards me because "I liked her that way."

That also should've been a massive red flag that she was likely just fishing for someone to monkey branch to from her current boyfriend, and that I wasn't it. But I stopped talking to her and only talked to her when she went up and initiated conversation herself. She did a few times, however, she stopped talking to me altogether whenever I treated her like a typical guy friend/acquaintance and nothing more. Whenever I didn't act like a lost puppy dog like her other so called friends, she quit talking to me and continued her typical routine of appeasing her beta orbiters.

I thought all was well until I decided to just send her a funny meme to make her laugh. However, not even an hour later, my friend starts blowing up my phone saying that she's flipping out and saying that I keep harassing her, I can't stop talking to her, and that I'm weirding her out and scaring her.

I NEVER EVEN TALKED TO THE STUPID BITCH. ALL I DID WAS SEND HER SOMETHING ONCE TO MAKE HER LAUGH AND SHE FUCKING FLIPS OUT AND BLOWS MY FRIENDS PHONE UP SAYING I'VE BEEN HARASSING HER THE WHOLE TIME WHILE TALKING SHIT. FUCKING STUPID BITCH.

She also probably insulted me and my friend, but my friend scribbled them out "because she said some mean things." I've gotten angry at someone before and almost got in trouble for attacking someone while on campus, so maybe that's why he blotted the insults out.

I explained everything to him and he started agreeing and apologizing to me about the situation. A similar situation happened to him when a "christian" noodlewhore merely used him as a sugardaddy. When she wanted him to buy her something and he refused, she broke up with him not even a week later and started spreading lies about him harassing her, even though he never even acknowledged her existence. That same girl got into a "relationship" with a rich left-wing liberal Californian kid and milked him of 2,000$, then proceeded to break up with him after he stopped showering her with gifts. Then she had the gall to cry and say that she was gonna kill herself because no guy liked her.

I sent her a message that could be summed as: "I have no interest in you whatsoever and I couldn't care less about you. You need to stop talking about people behind their back and acting fake all the time. If you can't even talk to me like an actual human being without thinking I'm trying to get into your pants, then fuck off and stop wasting my time. You are officially dead to me, please never talk to me ever again. Thank you, now go die in a hole."

Guys, if a girl doesn't like you, don't be friends with her under any circumstance. If she doesn't want to date you, she's dead to you. Don't be their friends. Women don't want friends, they want to manipulate people. Remember, the female gender is complete trash.

My hate for women burns stronger and stronger. Thank you for harboring my hate for you, women. I couldn't have done it without you.

It never ends well
Just treat them like shit tbhtbh

There's no reason to ask out a foid in real life. Either you're a slaying Chad on Tinder or you're not

I did something that I am ashamed of, but I tried to actually be friends with a foid and planned to ask her out within 3 days. Before you call me a cuck, this was the doing of a former roommate who tried to help me out and get me a date.

My friend tried setting me up with her initially by getting me and her to talk, but it was nearly impossible because she had millions of faggot orbiters who would never stop trying to talk to her while I was talking to her. It seemed like she just saw me as another annoying orbiter even though I deliberately pestered her the least, and I didn't like that one bit.

What really got me, however, was that when I chased away all her orbiters who were mostly just runts to win her attention for myself, she got mad at me and reacted negatively to it. I should have taken this as a red flag that she was an attention whore, and that she only talks sexual all the time because she enjoys the validation of guys she will never get with giving her attention.

However, I didn't, because my friend said that all I needed to do was surprise her and show her that I had balls by asking her out. However, when the day came that I would ask her out, my roommate stupidly spoiled it for me and told her I would ask her out. Then, she supposedly says that I was "socially awkward" and that she didn't want me to be attracted to her, because it made her feel weird.

Yet, what do I do? I assume that it's just a massive shit test to see if I had balls, and I still ask her out later that day. She says, "I would date you, but I have a boyfriend, sorry."

I had heard that she had a bad relationship with him and that she was considering breaking up with him, but surprisingly, both of them suddenly made up according to her as soon as I told her myself that I liked her. Also, she had no issue with acting flirtatious with all of her other "guy friends", but as soon as I let her know I liked her, she stopped acting that way towards me because "I liked her that way."

That also should've been a massive red flag that she was likely just fishing for someone to monkey branch to from her current boyfriend, and that I wasn't it. But I stopped talking to her and only talked to her when she went up and initiated conversation herself. She did a few times, however, she stopped talking to me altogether whenever I treated her like a typical guy friend/acquaintance and nothing more. Whenever I didn't act like a lost puppy dog like her other so called friends, she quit talking to me and continued her typical routine of appeasing her beta orbiters.

I thought all was well until I decided to just send her a funny meme to make her laugh. However, not even an hour later, my friend starts blowing up my phone saying that she's flipping out and saying that I keep harassing her, I can't stop talking to her, and that I'm weirding her out and scaring her.

I NEVER EVEN TALKED TO THE STUPID BITCH. ALL I DID WAS SEND HER SOMETHING ONCE TO MAKE HER LAUGH AND SHE FUCKING FLIPS OUT AND BLOWS MY FRIENDS PHONE UP SAYING I'VE BEEN HARASSING HER THE WHOLE TIME WHILE TALKING SHIT. FUCKING STUPID BITCH.

She also probably insulted me and my friend, but my friend scribbled them out "because she said some mean things." I've gotten angry at someone before and almost got in trouble for attacking someone while on campus, so maybe that's why he blotted the insults out.

I explained everything to him and he started agreeing and apologizing to me about the situation. A similar situation happened to him when a "christian" noodlewhore merely used him as a sugardaddy. When she wanted him to buy her something and he refused, she broke up with him not even a week later and started spreading lies about him harassing her, even though he never even acknowledged her existence. That same girl got into a "relationship" with a rich left-wing liberal Californian kid and milked him of 2,000$, then proceeded to break up with him after he stopped showering her with gifts. Then she had the gall to cry and say that she was gonna kill herself because no guy liked her.

I sent her a message that could be summed as: "I have no interest in you whatsoever and I couldn't care less about you. You need to stop talking about people behind their back and acting fake all the time. If you can't even talk to me like an actual human being without thinking I'm trying to get into your pants, then fuck off and stop wasting my time. You are officially dead to me, please never talk to me ever again. Thank you, now go die in a hole."

Guys, if a girl doesn't like you, don't be friends with her under any circumstance. If she doesn't want to date you, she's dead to you. Don't be their friends. Women don't want friends, they want to manipulate people. Remember, the female gender is complete trash.

My hate for women burns stronger and stronger. Thank you for harboring my hate for you, women. I couldn't have done it without you.
I don’t have female friends for that very reason. I never have. It’s because I didn’t ever behave like they were goddesses and shower them with gifts and praises. Most are just low IQ, worthless wastes of life.

“Then, she supposedly says that I was "socially awkward" and that she didn't want me to be attracted to her, because it made her feel weird.”

Incredible, she actually feels insulted that you’d be attracted to her.

Honk honk I hate women

I don’t have female friends for that very reason. I never have. It’s because I didn’t ever behave like they were goddesses and shower them with gifts and praises. Most are just low IQ, worthless wastes of life.
Yep. They're shallow and worthless, and nothing they say has any substance to it. They're a bunch of vile and conning creatures that bring zero value to any man's life. If men didn't have a sex drive, women would be worthless. Stupid and boring, all of them.

There's no reason to ask out a foid in real life. Either you're a slaying Chad on Tinder or you're not
Every girl I meet in real life already has a boyfriend or thousands of guys already lined up. It's fucking hopeless.

“Then, she supposedly says that I was "socially awkward" and that she didn't want me to be attracted to her, because it made her feel weird.”

Incredible, she actually feels insulted that you’d be attracted to her.

Honk honk I hate women
She didn't even have the gall to tell me or cut the "friendship" off, she kept talking to me and pretending to be nice.

Fuck her, I hate fake ass motherfuckers. They can all burn in hell.

this is cuck behavior.

disappointing.

Jfl at even trying with foids

I guess your blackpill wore off.

Looks like you found a stronger one.

So typical of foids. Reminds me of the story of the foid who friendzoned a guy and when he said he was cool with being friends, she chimped out. Apparently womyn these days want men to respond to being friendzoned with, "O! Inferior Male that am I! I am still Sexually Attracted to You, Superior Femoid, but I must never Act Upon It and instead Forever Cuck Myself for You, Superior Goddess!"