Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Make Foids Afraid

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Run towards to them in streets. Its very based. I have done it many times to scare them. This is the biggest cope I do over these years.

When I’m drunk, i walk around on the street and insult random foids

Imagine a 5'7 manlet runs towards to you with athlete speed. I'm so fast. I won running races. That's why they are scared. :feelsthink:

i make them scared all the time :feelshmm:

Imagine a 5'7 manlet runs towards to you with athlete speed. I'm so fast. I won running races. That's why they are scared. :feelsthink:
:feelskek:

They can't call chads to beat me. I run faster than some dog species. They can't catch me.
they always tell chad to beat me

but it does not hurt because of years of self harm

Run towards to them in streets. Its very based. I have done it many times to scare them. This is the biggest cope I do over these years.
I'm about to start usainboltmaxxing

Incels

Reminds me of a time I was walking home drunk at night and some dumb foid yelled some unintelligible shit to me, I just yelled back “shut the fuck up” without a thought like it was second nature :feelshaha:

Reminds me of a time I was walking home drunk at night and some dumb foid yelled some unintelligible shit to me, I just yelled back “shut the fuck up” without a thought like it was second nature :feelshaha:
I just walk past them and spit on the ground or tell them, „you are ugly“ or just yell „fuck off“ when they walk past me while I’m sitting and smoking my cigarette

I scare them without even trying :society:

I just walk past them and spit on the ground or tell them, „you are ugly“ or just yell „fuck off“ when they walk past me while I’m sitting and smoking my cigarette
Based, they need the ego check. Likely won’t do anything except maybe raise their self entitlement even higher but hey it feels good to do it anyway

Based, they need the ego check. Likely won’t do anything except maybe raise their self entitlement even higher but hey it feels good to do it anyway
Never ever did I expirience that they insulted
Me back, when they were alone or with other foids, they only looked very frightened at me scared of their life. Only when they are with male friends, they act very arrogant towards me, like: You can’t do shit to me while my friend is here little incel Tehee

Last edited:
Never ever did I expirience that they insulted
Me back, when they were alone or with other foids. Only when they are with male friends, they act very arrogant towards me, like: You can’t do shit to me while my friend is here little incel Tehee
Even the dumbest foid understands on a primal level how fucked they’d be if they had a real conflict with a dude. Average guy would obliterate her with one fucking finger, that’s why they rely on Chad to back them up. Don’t doubt they’re telling all their foid friends about the “scary misogynist” that yelled at them and made them “fear for their life” though :feelshaha:

began for track and fieldcels
tenor.gif

One day I scared a FOID just by walking with her towards the same direction, the fact is that we are actually far away from each other yet she felt so scared the whole time.

man you funny af
Savage if you actually did this
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Some times I jump at them out of alleys

One day I scared a FOID just by walking with her towards the same direction, the fact is that we are actually far away from each other yet she felt so scared the whole time.

Kek...

A middle-aged East Asian foid was more comfortable in my presence enough to smile at me than Black foids...JFL.