Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Make an arabic subforum

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
@Master i need to schizo in arabic sometimes, imagine not making an arabic subforum when its the most used language after english u dumbass nigger.

@Master i need to schizo in arabic sometimes, imagine not making an arabic subforum when its the most used language after english u dumbass nigger.
Respectfully,
Kay'.

mAhshallah brother, may allah give you place in heaven for that suggestion to this faggot forum.

AND MAKE A SCANDINAVIAN ONE TOO!

4 Countries but 3 understand eachother.

3 chats, One common chat, And everyone can chat where they want in it as 3 countries understand eachother; WE HAVE SCANDINAVIACELS NOW!

mAhshallah brother, may allah give you place in heaven for that suggestion to this faggot forum.

3 chats, One common chat, And everyone can chat where they want in it as 3 countries understand eachother; WE HAVE SCANDINAVIACELS NOW!
Who the fuck cares about turkey for them to make a turkroach subforum nigger this is unacceptable i will go ER on .is headquarters.

@SlayerSlayer you were always nice to me, dont come to work tomorrow :feelsLSD::feelsUgh:

Who the fuck cares about turkey for them to make a turkroach subforum nigger this is unacceptable i will go ER on .is headquarters.
Ummm? What?

Im not turkish!

@Fat Link i dont have enough bullets for your fat ass, also dont come to work tomorrow

IDK, many danes would just come here to mog us

خسرو الفوريم هاي زنوج

We need Tamil one or I'm doxxing everyone here

The feds will monitor that subforum extra closely

لا سبفورم لوجهك.

He will reply in two business weeks once he runs out of white foids to fuck.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/o/47/47736.jpg?1717801274