Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Make America Work Again

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Luminary
★★★★★
Releasing the white trash from indentured servitude was a mistake.

There was freedom?

Damn!

I must have blinked and missed it...

Oh well.

back to work wagie

white people...

I'm honestly ok staying home. I don't even care about the politics of all those businesses being forced to close, it's just sweet to get to stay home and not feel bad about wasting away my life. I'm hoping I will get to work from home more often when this is all over

Don't go to therapy, it's better to masturbate to gore videos

Oh well, more Americans risking themselves.
That's some good news !

I hate america

"Yes please let us work and serve our slave masters :soy:"

California recently closed all the beaches in response to the virus.
As you expect, normies mad.

Don't go to therapy, it's better to masturbate to gore videos
"Yes please let us work and serve our slave masters :soy:"
Oh well, more Americans risking themselves.
That's some good news !

Looks like most of the "protester" are fat old boomers, the people most likely to die from corona. I hope they get infected. Fuck wagecucking, half the people protesting are retired anyway, they just want their grandkids back under Mr.Shekelberg's whip.

Fuck this, I like the lockdown. I want more coronabux. If the lockdown continues, we'll get more stimulus money. Add that stimulus money on top of the mandatory unemployment money and I'll be making more money in 6 moths because of boomers coughing than I would make in a year and a half working for a grocery store. Yeah, this pandemic might be the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.

Looks like most of the "protester" are fat old boomers, the people most likely to die from corona. I hope they get infected. Fuck wagecucking, half the people protesting are retired anyway, they just want their grandkids back under Mr.Shekelberg's whip.

Fuck this, I like the lockdown. I want more coronabux. If the lockdown continues, we'll get more stimulus money. Add that stimulus money on top of the mandatory unemployment money and I'll be making more money in 6 moths because of boomers coughing than I would make in a year and a half working for a grocery store. Yeah, this pandemic might be the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life.
The economy isn’t going to get better any time soon tbh

The economy isn’t going to get better any time soon tbh
I can handle another 2008, it's not like it was really hard to surgerymaxx right after 2008 because old dudes on Lookism would be talking about it. If I can't get surgery, people will face punishment...

Fuck all of these people.

Their behavior makes no sense, especially in light of the expanded unemployment laws. They're getting paid to sit at home on their asses, but are flipping out that they can't wageslave for their (((masters))). Brainwashed, mind-controlled idiots. My peasant blood is boiling at these cucks.

Orwell was right. "Freedom is slavery". And these retards love their slavery so much that they're actively fighting for it.

Normies are brain dead JFL

Fuck no. Neet unemploymentmaxx is golden rn