Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Make America Metal again!

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Metal is trash. It's all about hip hop and classic rock

Make America heavy metal again!
50A7FF9E 9281 45CF 8378 AD844EB6B354

Metal is trash. It's all about hip hop and classic rock
Hard rock and metal > hip hop

Original.
Imagine thinking hip hop is dead with kendrcik, rocky, chance and staples still dropping.

Metal is for w ite boys. Rap is for the struggle

You say subhuman like you aren't on an incel forum too? We're all subhumans. It just happens i'm a subhuman with better taste
Tenor 1
Keep coping faggot
Keep coping faggot
Tenor 1
Keep coping faggot
Keep coping faggot
Tenor 1
Tenor 1
Keep coping faggot
Tenor 1

Original.
Imagine thinking hip hop is dead with kendrcik, rocky, chance and staples still dropping.

You say subhuman like you aren't on an incel forum too? We're all subhumans. It just happens i'm a subhuman with better taste
You're indeed a subhuman, with shit tier taste tbh. Rap is for little Ghetto boys. Real men listen to Metal.

Hard rock and metal > hip hop
Based.

cute sassy gifs, foid

You're a subhuman with shit tier taste tbh. Rap is for little Ghetto boys. Real men listen to Metal.
Metal is for edgy w ite boys and we both know it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HvUk2X1Y4w

coming from the ghetto is gangsta af. Metal fans come from the suburbs and rage at their moms

cute sassy gifs, foid

Metal is for edgy w ite boys and we both know it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HvUk2X1Y4w

coming from the ghetto is gangsta af. Metal fans come from the suburbs and rage at their moms

Do you think coming from the ghettos is an achievement, or what? Beeing Gangsta is degenerate tbh. Be a tough real man insteadt insteadt of Gangsta boy.

I would've respected your opinion if you at least mentioned Classic Hip Hop such as Tupac, Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Biggie Smalls. Something like that. That modern cRap you listed is an insult to all music industries. JFL at coming up with this shit against legends such as Metallica Hahaha.

metal isn't good
Tell me what's good.

Last edited:
Be a tough real man insteadt.
LMAO
I would've appreciated your opinion if you at least mentioned Classic Hip Hop such as Tupac, Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Biggie Smalls. Something like that. That modern cRap you listed is an insult to all music industries
It's like you're a real life youtube commentator LMAO. Dr dre had ghost writers and is more of a producer than rapper. Tupac is overrated. Eminem hasn't dropped a good album since 2005, neither snoop dogg since the 90s. And I guarantee you've never listened to a single Biggie Song.

Guarantee you've never listened to any of the rappers I mentioned, all of them great. Go back to screaming and raging against your mom

80s metal rly isnt that good, but id take it over todays rap/pop any day of the week

Original.

Did a white boy fuck you up? Why are you so hateful towards whites? Genuine question, I’m not trying to argue.

Did a white boy fuck you up? Why are you so hateful towards whites? Genuine question, I’m not trying to argue.
What did I say that was hateful aside from metal is for w ite boys? It is. Most the fans of metal are of that race. It's not even a bad thing, I'm just not white so its not for me

What did I say that was hateful aside from metal is for w ite boys? It is. Most the fans of metal are of that race. It's not even a bad thing, I'm just not white so its not for me
Not only for this instance, I’ve seen you talking about how white race is inferior and how it’s going to extinct with another user. Anyways, i see your point.

Not only for this instance, I’ve seen you talking about how white race is inferior and how it’s going to extinct with another user. Anyways, i see your point.
That was pre banned me. Post banned me loves all races equally. My masters told me to
There are no wrong opini-
Come on bro. if you don't love hip hop you ain't know bout that life

That was pre banned me. Post banned me loves all races equally. My masters told me to

Come on bro. if you don't love hip hop you ain't know bout that life
I don't hate hip hop. I enjoy good beats and flow. But prog-rock, prog-metal, metal and classical is the closest thing to godhood there is. Though some metal is trash not gonna deny.

Hip hop is famous only in the USA. Rest of the world does prefer classic, rock and techno.