Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Make a Fool of Myself at Work By Getting Drunk Because I'm Ignored and Hated

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
>Talked over
>Ignored
>Left out of conversations at social events
>End up trying to find the only other person not in a conversation, inevitably just stand there
>End up talking awkwardly with some 2/10 curry who's in the same position as me since we don't fit in with the normies.

I also end up drunkmaxxing at work events since alcohol is all paid for and when I'm depressed I become very chemical dependent. I don't have an addictive personality, but when I feel depressed, which requires an external stimuli like bullying or being ignored, I cling to it. Everytime we have a social event at work, especially if it's at some fancy dining hall or hotel, I become so depressed because I realize it's such a beautiful place but because I'm ugly I'm left out of the true experience. I CANT TALK to anyone because they just ghost me IRL. I end up having like 12 beers and look like a fucking idiot.

That's literally the only reason I went to office xmas parties etc. in my last roles, was to drink for free. I also remember many lunch breaks going to the pub by myself and just downing multiple drinks jfl.

When I used to work I'd sometimes have a bottle of wine before my shift.

When I waged in a warehouse I used to take an OJ bottle, mix a very strong screwdriver then sip it all day, they really thought I liked OJ and I was always in a good friendly mood, the drive to and from work was always nervous but I kept the speed limit and made sure to taper off towards the end of the day, just a lil treat.

When I waged in a warehouse I used to take an OJ bottle, mix a very strong screwdriver then sip it all day, they really thought I liked OJ and I was always in a good friendly mood, the drive to and from work was always nervous but I kept the speed limit and made sure to taper off towards the end of the day, just a lil treat.
Did you ever get caught?

Did you ever get caught?
Came very close one morning when I had taken a couple shots neat before driving to work, I was still tipsy from the day before (mondays make you thirsty on sundays due to the depression) too which didn't help, I was sitting at the morning meeting my head spinning barely keeping a straight face, boss looks iin my direction and says something I nod and say out load "Yeah" as he gives me a wierd look, turns out he was talking to the guy next to me about some shit?

I sweated like a pig that day so it must have been summer so I sobered up decently quick but it was a close one. My saving grace is my autist poker face but my speech always give me away.

Came very close one morning when I had taken a couple shots neat before driving to work, I was still tipsy from the day before (mondays make you thirsty on sundays due to the depression) too which didn't help, I was sitting at the morning meeting my head spinning barely keeping a straight face, boss looks iin my direction and says something I nod and say out load "Yeah" as he gives me a wierd look, turns out he was talking to the guy next to me about some shit?

I sweated like a pig that day so it must have been summer so I sobered up decently quick but it was a close one. My saving grace is my autist poker face but my speech always give me away.
Absolutely based.

Absolutely based.
There are no rules and as subhuman make the best of your day, even if we go to prison we don't have to wage atleast that is how I think maximize the small comforts of our daily life