Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Majority of vaginas are fucking disgusting

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
You know there's so much femoids complaining about "muh small dicks:foidSoy:" and it's seen as completely acceptable. Well, you know what? If femoids are allowed to rant about a genetic trait having to due with genitals they find unattractive, so can I! Most women have absolutely disgusting vaginas. Seriously, just look up a picture of a vagina right now. I guarantee you most of the results will be hideous roast beef abominations.

"No that's unfair inkwell! Most women have labia flaps! They can't control that!" Uhuh, just like how men with small dicks can't control their size. All because something is common and you can't control it doesn't mean I have to find it attractive. You know what I find attractive? Women with barely any labia flaps. If I see a pussy with roast beef curtains that are noticable I always feel sick at my stomach.

The majority of vaginas are disgusting and this is an objective fact. Guys who say they're not are
60486B0D 4E71 4F82 A2D7 DD677EC7D78A 800x

It's so common for femoids to say "you're gay" if you don't like massive labia flaps. Hmm, then I guess you're gay only liking tall men!

Roasties are disgusting yes, but untouched vaginas I imagine are nice

Agreed. Only virgin women have sexy vaginas

God the clean look pussies that are like lips are fucking amazing looking. Idfk why, all genitalia are pretty disgusting if we're honest about it.

God the clean look pussies that are like lips are fucking amazing looking. Idfk why, all genitalia are pretty disgusting if we're honest about it.
Poor genes. If men being circumcised is a normal, women's labia's being removed should be made a norm as well.

Agreed but I'd still like to be deep inside one of them

Only virgin women have attractive looking vagina's. The rest look very gross.

It's so common for femoids to say "you're gay" if you don't like massive labia flaps. Hmm, then I guess you're gay only liking tall men!
That insult doesnt work because being homosexual is only an insult to men. Foids, as always get away with being homosexual

Years of being turned inside out from endless dicks does unrepairable damage.