Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Majority of foids who get “struggle snuggled” don’t report it.

B

Born2Die

Banned
-
I don’t know the exact statistics so if anyone can provide them to me that’ll be great. Fbi keeps it a secret for some reason. But I’ve heard it was around 70% to 80% of foids don’t report “vape” because they actually enjoyed it. Hormones like neurohormones [UWSL]oxytocin [/UWSL]and vasopressin get released during intercourse. Why report something that you enjoyed hehe.

Most toilets have rape fantasies.

that's why they're toilets

Foids disgust me sometimes :feelsbadman:

If its Chad then they don't report it

This is why I no longer feel bad if I had the opportunity to do it and get away with it.

I don’t know the exact statistics so if anyone can provide them to me that’ll be great. Fbi keeps it a secret for some reason. But I’ve heard it was around 70% to 80% of foids don’t report “vape” because they actually enjoyed it. Hormones like neurohormones [UWSL]oxytocin [/UWSL]and vasopressin get released during intercourse. Why report something that you enjoyed hehe.
Probably if they don't get hurt like the guy doesn't beat the shit out of them.

I did read, some years back, that if there was little to no physical injury and if a weapon wasn't used, women are less likely to report struggle snuggling. However, the more physical injury they receive or if they are threatened with a weapon, they are more likely to report the struggle snuggle.

Snuggle struggle :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

how would you find that out anyway? if they dont tell about it? how many rapers do you think is going to police saying with proof of how many they raped? i mean, all in all there really is no actual way of finding out that statistic with any remote semblance of accuracy. if i had to purely guess, id say its true that most go unreported, because most rapes are between a couple or ex couple in slummy drug addict neighborhoods. if you think you could just randomly go up to some hot foid and rape her and you have a 80% chance she will not report it, you are fucking high on drugs.

My guess is that if he's "an upgrade" compared to her current partner (or partners) she won't feel bad about it. But if she's dating an 8 and she gets snuggled by a 7 she will report it immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back