Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

major sui fuel

M

MrRogers

Banned
-
Last night at around 10 PM i saw two highschoolers (chadlite and a stacy) skating down the road in front of my house. It looked like they were having a good time; they were talking laughing etc. A few minutes later I peeked out my window (still don’t know if they saw me or not) torwards a park and saw that they were kissing and touching eachother on the grass. This is just another example that if you aren’t successful with women in highschool, it’s actually over for you. When I was looking at them, I realized that I will NEVER be able to experience that. It’s over.

i see that every fucking day around campus. its infuritating. sometimes i can't sleep

That's why the incel code sheet recommends you buy a good pair of headphones and play video games around that time.

I see shit like this everyday in highschool

JFL at ''highschool incels''

Cynistic said:
JFL at ''highschool incels''

I agree, anyone who claims they are an incel but are still in highschool need to GET OUT

teen love = what every man needs to stay sane

iiiTeMpeR said:
teen love = what every man needs to stay sane

exactly. every man should be able to experience the right of teen love.

So infuriating. The young love we will never get to experience, all because of our looks. The pleasures that are denied to all of us...

Cucktears default reply "B-but not everyone finds love in high school!"

giphy.gif

sui fuel for sure and if a young couple see me looking at them they will start kissing and hugging and then laugh and mock me

BlackPill47 said:

Looks like he set himself up for a bad landing. It's a movie, i know, but if you land on your back you might not die right away. Head first or rope.

Groundhog Day - It's a great movie.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M628DuIEZ_o[/video]

Garbage said:
sui fuel for sure and if a young couple see me looking at them they will start kissing and hugging and then laugh and mock me

i feel you. that’s why i try not to look at couples in public because if they catch me watching them get intimate with eachother they laugh and talk about how much of a joke i am.