Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Major sui fuel] I lost my phone last week so I couldn’t talk to foids for 3 days and these roasties started freaking out. No girl will ever miss us.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Last weekend I went to a kegger and I got plastered out of my mind cuz they had unlimited beer so I got super wasted. By the end of the night I didn’t know wtf was going on. When I got home I realized I lost my phone and wallet. There is no way to get them back.

Today I got a new phone and when I log in snap I see these roasties freaking out.

I kinda messed up because 2 days ago I logged in on my friends phone and told them I lost my phone so they kinda expected me to be gone but if I didn’t tell them and straight up ghosted them their reactions would be 10 times stronger and they’d probably have panic attacks.

Nonetheless it’s another brutal black pill. Irl me could literally die right now and nobody will notice for months and no girl will miss me, meanwhile chad gets spammed by all these roasties when he disappears for 2-3 days even after giving a warning.

Jfl it never began

All this chadfishing will be the death of you.

Just lol... Your threads are always so brutal :feelsbadman: As you said; if you disappeared for months, not one girl would ever care. Chad being away for 2 days? Like day and night... Fuck

Amerifoids and their boring Anglo names

If the bottom (looks) 70-80% male population roped all at once, foids wouldnt care. They only care about good looking tall men.

well at least u have a superior personality

The one thing I will do before I die is make a roastie grovel at my feat. The power chad must feel.

Oh ok that is pretty brutal actually. Seems like a trash cope to me tbh I dunno why you do it

FUCK THIS LIFE SERIOUSLY. Can you just imagine if you had a female showing that much love and affection for you? Can you just seriously imagine how different your self esteem, depression and anxiety would be having girls like this just CRAZY for you? what the fuck!!!!!!

FUCK THIS LIFE SERIOUSLY. Can you just imagine if you had a female showing that much love and affection for you? Can you just seriously imagine how different your self esteem, depression and anxiety would be having girls like this just CRAZY for you? what the fuck!!!!!!

Yes I have been depressed since I saw all those messages. It’s like opening pandora box. There is no going back

Yes I have been depressed since I saw all those messages. It’s like opening pandora box. There is no going back
If more men knew of your work, revolution would begin. You are showing the most dark truth of how chad actually gets treated. Its like a different universe. His is filled with admiriation, love and excitement, while our experience with women is hate, disgust and resistance

If more men knew of your work, revolution would begin. You are showing the most dark truth of how chad actually gets treated. Its like a different universe. His is filled with admiriation, love and excitement, while our experience with women is hate, disgust and resistance

and it's not even because fault of our own, it's just how our face looks. something we can't control but it decides our entire life

You need to quit while you’re ahead bro

Fuck, this shit is hard to watch. You weren't lying about this being MAJOR suifuel. Dunno how you can handle it.

Why is there a link for underwear

most brutal suifuel I've seen yet
great fucking work OP

Rope

well at least u have a superior personality
i can't catfish because of my autism jfl i freak out when my chad gets matches and don't know what to type just jfl at me

i can't catfish because of my autism jfl i freak out when my chad gets matches and don't know what to type just jfl at me
Doesnt matter. You can talk about your interest in daggers and hentai and foids will still find you interesting and quirky.

Doesnt matter. You can talk about your interest in daggers and hentai and foids will still find you interesting and quirky.
thats true to some extend if you are the chadiest chad in their inbox

Last weekend I went to a kegger and I got plastered out of my mind cuz they had unlimited beer so I got super wasted. By the end of the night I didn’t know wtf was going on. When I got home I realized I lost my phone and wallet. There is no way to get them back.

Today I got a new phone and when I log in snap I see these roasties freaking out.

I kinda messed up because 2 days ago I logged in on my friends phone and told them I lost my phone so they kinda expected me to be gone but if I didn’t tell them and straight up ghosted them their reactions would be 10 times stronger and they’d probably have panic attacks.

Nonetheless it’s another brutal black pill. Irl me could literally die right now and nobody will notice for months and no girl will miss me, meanwhile chad gets spammed by all these roasties when he disappears for 2-3 days even after giving a warning.

Jfl it never began

JFC.
how would you rate your chad out of 10?
it's insane that face and height is all it takes to get an essay written to you on how much you are missed, and how you are someone's love of their life
Just fucking lol at drinking alcohol
well, yeah, it's just something normies do as an ACCESSORY to an already successful social life with young women all around them. it's like step 5 out of 7 to get laid. a necessary step but still something that depends on everything else.

lol @ ur inferior personality tbh

That's why I'm scared of moving out from my parents house. I could die and people would notice only when my body started to leak through neighbor ceiling.

potent fucking suifuel
the way they ALL just fucking beg for you, so many fucking foids just begging for chad, after only being gone for 2 days
TWO FUCKING DAYS
not a single roastie on earth would care if we died and were gone for two years, JFL
fuck this clown world :feelsrope:

Hiroshima-Nagasaki blackpill.

JFC.
how would you rate your chad out of 10?
it's insane that face and height is all it takes to get an essay written to you on how much you are missed, and how you are someone's love of their life

well, yeah, it's just something normies do as an ACCESSORY to an already successful social life with young women all around them. it's like step 5 out of 7 to get laid. a necessary step but still something that depends on everything else.

probably 8/10 I’d say

Just wait until you're 30 and find a used up Alpha widow bro.

thought it would be higher, do you think you could make it that high with every surgery known to man?
Nope, he is 6’3, with perfect hair, coloured eyes, and white. There are way too many factors.

only bad thing is long face but that’s not even that bad

Say you got kidnapped and they need to send some neetbux or they'll take a few milimeters of bone off your chin. :feelsseriously:

Try sending them your real picture and asking if they still love you, tell them they are the love of your life and you don't want to lose them. I think at this point they must surely be enamored by your wonderful personality and not the Chad pics.
:soy::soy::feelskek: I can't even imagine the despair if OP would do that.

I wonder if they would instantly ghost, or savagely insult him before ghosting. It would have been amazing if he made it on MTV's catfish show. There was an incel on there that was catfishing and making alternative profiles, but still managed to keep the chick from the Faroes Island at the end because she had no other options due to her location despite being like a 7 or 8 :feelskek:
I’ll bet cops called on me instantly and be thrown in a maximum security prison