Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MAJOR LIFEFUEL FOR ME

DunSorbus

DunSorbus

"I was born and my life was over" - St. Hamudi
★★
Just measured my height on a whim and I can't believe it but I definitely grew about half an inch. I was kinda shocked so I triple checked and it's legit. I haven't grown in like a year so I thought my growth plates had closed but looks like there's some hope for me! I'm keeping my expectations realistic since my parents are 5'6 and 5'3 but I have a brother that's 6ft so hopefully I can grow a decent bit more

How old are you?? By 18 most everyone stops growing so you saying your still growing is a bit off putting.

im glad for you man

How old are you?? By 18 most everyone stops growing so you saying your still growing is a bit off putting.
I'm almost 21. You are correct but plenty of guys keep growing after 18 too, although yeah you are largely correct
im glad for you man
Thank you brocel

I'm almost 21. You are correct but plenty of guys keep growing after 18 too, although yeah you are largely correct

Thank you brocel
Lifefuel, I wish I could still grow, i'm 22

I remember once in my mid twenties a doctor measured me. He announced a few centimeters more than what I thought I was. I was like WTF.

Since then I measure myself from times to times. You never know.

how tall are you?