Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Major life milestones to be successful

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★
  • Teen love: this is the big one. Ideally, she'll be your first gf or at least the one to take your virginity. It sets the tone for the continuation of your life. It will either snowball into a successful adulthood or a failed one because of teen love. Unfortunately, this one is heavily dependent on your parents, since it's their job to raise you to succeed here. This is where many parents fail, they push their teenage son to studymaxx and demand grades from him, effectively making sure he misses out. It's also the only time you can run JBF. Teen love should be completed until 19.

• First car: public transportations sucks, but this is more important than that. Having a car provides freedom, privacy and helps you develop into your own person because of it. You're leaving your parents' nest. It's also important that you get to take foids on dates and have sex inside your car. Should be achieved in the late 10s or early 20s.

• College dating: this is where you develop fully as men, thanks to the great start you should've gotten with teen love. You can pump and dump or look for girlfriends, because you should already know what to do and how to behave with foids. If you didn't get teen love you are already very behind. Foids already have loads of experience and will have no interest in your awkwardness. It's very likely you will fail this and remain virgin throughout college.

• First job/internship: this will start to give you financial independence from your parents. This is where you become a full adult. You'll have money, so you'll be able to get more dates too. First job also sets the tone of your career, a good experience will bring growth and knowledge and you'll be able to find better jobs. A bad one will make you stagnate in life. Should be achieved in early 20s.
After these there isn't much worth mentioning. Things will just progress from these completed milestones.

Evidently, some incels are able to achieve some financial success. However, their lives are still lacking mostly because they did not experience teen love.

Last edited:
I missed all 4 by being ugly and then turning into a neet.

No milestone for your face

Fail Falling Down GIF by RETROFUNK

Nope major things you need is

BEING NT, GENETICS AND UPBRINGING YOU NEED ALL 3 OR ITS OVER

But these are traits, not milestones. They help you achieve the milestone.

But these are traits, not milestones. They help you achieve the milestone.
First job is something anyone can get. Same with a first car unless you’re retarded or poor. The other 2 (teen love & college dating) yea that’s hard

Your genetics determine the first few years of your life and your childhood, and your childhood determines the rest. It's over after childhood

Your genetics determine the first few years of your life and your childhood, and your childhood plus being NT determines the rest. It's over after childhood or if you’re non NT
Yup

I havent had any of these, jfl.

I can't stress enough the importance of getting teen love. The entirety of your life will depend on this achievement.

This is so fucking depressing. It’s over

I have a car and i am in apprenticeship rn, i obviously missed out on the other 2

I used to have car but no girls ever sat in it. I just bought burgers and groceries and drugs in it

Ive got first car and job.

Missed out on teen love as im 21 now.

Wrapping up my last few months of college.

i had the first job and first car
still a autistic virgin 30+

i dont think that matters in the slightest
whats important s sex and love. intimacy and feeling a teen's girls body on yours
thats actually whats important

i had the first job and first car
still a autistic virgin 30+

i dont think that matters in the slightest
whats important s sex and love. intimacy and feeling a teen's girls body on yours
thats actually whats important
That's why teen love is the most important. Without it you wouldn't even benefit fully from having a job and a car.

• Teen love: this is the big one. Ideally, she'll be your first gf or at least the one to take your virginity. It sets the tone for the continuation of your life. It will either snowball into a successful adulthood or a failed one because of teen love. Unfortunately, this one is heavily dependent on your parents, since it's their job to raise you to succeed here. This is where many parents fail, they push their teenage son to studymaxx and demand grades from him, effectively making sure he misses out. It's also the only time you can run JBF. Teen love should be completed until 19.

• First car: public transportations sucks, but this is more important than that. Having a car provides freedom, privacy and helps you develop into your own person because of it. You're leaving your parents' nest. It's also important that you get to take foids on dates and have sex inside your car. Should be achieved in the late 10s or early 20s.

• College dating: this is where you develop fully as men, thanks to the great start you should've gotten with teen love. You can pump and dump or look for girlfriends, because you should already know what to do and how to behave with foids. If you didn't get teen love you are already very behind. Foids already have loads of experience and will have no interest in your awkwardness. It's very likely you will fail this and remain virgin throughout college.

• First job/internship: this will start to give you financial independence from your parents. This is where you become a full adult. You'll have money, so you'll be able to get more dates too. First job also sets the tone of your career, a good experience will bring growth and knowledge and you'll be able to find better jobs. A bad one will make you stagnate in life. Should be achieved in early 20s.
After these there isn't much worth mentioning. Things will just progress from these completed milestones.

Evidently, some incels are able to achieve some financial success. However, their lives are still lacking mostly because they did not experience teen love.
Who cares i am in my last months of 20’s and didn’t get any of that fuck this world fuck everything rape foids

Who cares i am in my last months of 20’s and didn’t get any of that fuck this world fuck everything rape foids
Broo, you need to cold approach 10000 women and hit the gym, bro. You still have time, just get into the sigma grindset and it will work. You are a lone wolf and all you success depends on you, you just have to choose to be successful, bro.