Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [MAJOR LIFE FUEL] FACEandLMS Uploaded WAW6

Based. @FACEandLMS

Brutal noreplypill

Of course I have eyes like in the left pic.
At least they are blue.

that shit was suifuel if anything

What about glasses? Glasses make your eyes look weird as shit sometimes. I can't wear contacts, so I'm fucked, can't see shit without them.

quite the maassive fuel to my live ngl tbh

What about glasses? Glasses make your eyes look weird as shit sometimes. I can't wear contacts, so I'm fucked, can't see shit without them.
I use Photofeeler a lot. People can objectively rate your photos there.
I do have to wear glasses. I did a test with and without glasses.
The results with glasses were better overall. So they actually increase my SMV.
But I look like a huge nerd, unfortunately. (Well, I am one, after all.)

I use Photofeeler a lot. People can objectively rate your photos there.
I do have to wear glasses. I did a test with and without glasses.
The results with glasses were better overall. So they actually increase my SMV.
But I look like a huge nerd, unfortunately. (Well, I am one, after all.)
Are you a nerd by choice or by circumstance? Very different things.

Are you a nerd by choice or by circumstance? Very different things.
I love statistics/data analysis.

If you have a look at my threads, you'll see I did several experiments already relating to inceldom:

Also as a mentalcel who is on lots of meds, I love reading about different drugs and how they work in particular. (SSRIs/SNRIs/Benzos/Amphetamines etc.)
I'm just curious by nature and don't mind trying new things, as long as I don't have to interact with other people in person.
I'm a loner by nature and as a kid, I always prefered solitude activities.
I always try to understand why things are the way they are.

Last edited:
I love statistics/data analysis.

If you have a look at my threads, you'll see I did several experiments already relating to inceldom:

Also as a mentalcel who is on lots of meds, I love reading about different drugs and how they work in particular. (SSRIs/SNRIs/Benzos/Amphetamines etc.)
I'm just curious by nature and don't mind trying new things, as long as I don't have to interact with other people in person.
I'm a loner by nature and as a kid, I always prefered solitude activities.
I always tried to understand why things are the way the are.
Ah okay, so you're genuine then. Good. Nerds who are actually incels with too much time on their hands aren't really passionate.

News just in, hypergamous women are undateable garbage, don't try online dating unless male model and bluepilled men are simps.

I liked FaceandLms in the early days but he's yesteryears news and lost his edge.

The last best incel video was that incelmatics one by "First". I downloaded it in case it gets taken down, censored by YouTube.

Last edited:
Thumbnail depicts left one is neutral at best canthal tilt, while the right is positive canthal tilt.

I'm amazed his channel hasn't been banned as hate speech yet.

Based. @FACEandLMS
Who? Literally never heard of him. Never in my entire life. Zero clue who that kid is.

@Animecel2D @Zettacel are either of you capable of enlightening me on who this user I've never heard of is?

Who? Literally never heard of him. Never in my entire life. Zero clue who that kid is.

@Animecel2D @Zettacel are either of you capable of enlightening me on who this user I've never heard of is?
Never heard of him either.
@Animecel2D I'm going to need you to enlighten both of us on who this particular user is.

Never heard of him either.
@Animecel2D I'm going to need you to enlighten both of us on who this particular user is.
He is a BBC mogger.

News just in, hypergamous women are undateable garbage, don't try online dating unless male model and bluepilled men are simps.

I liked FaceandLms in the early days but he's yesteryears news and lost his edge.

The last best incel video was that incelmatics one by "First". I downloaded it in case it gets taken down, censored by YouTube.

big if true

big if true

Faceandlms admits his documentaries are mainly empirical and guess work.

First went painstakingly through the online dating statistics, google trends in minute detail (which represents women's dating behavour. What they actually DO rather than what they say). It didn't paint a pretty picture. TL-DW
- Dating apps admin, admit defeat and former staff had e-mails leaked admitting its 100% physical attraction to masculine men only
- Women will only meet 00.02% of registered male users on ANY dating app. A Chad from 2013 would get rejected in 2020 and rated 6/10
- Women's data (tracked by google) confirmed 2/3rds of women meet sexual partners- long term or fling- online only since 2013 and the popularity is growing
- The latter statistic doesn't count Facebook or social media as "dating apps" although women do flirt behind the scenes (via DM) and cheat on partners using phones and social media
- The mainstream admits incels exist, but still slander and deny us the right to even feel our disenfranchisement

I too have seen women first hand and it all points to rejection.

Faceandlms admits his documentaries are mainly empirical and guess work.

First went painstakingly through the online dating statistics, google trends in minute detail (which represents women's dating behavour. What they actually DO rather than what they say). It didn't paint a pretty picture. TL-DW
- Dating apps admin, admit defeat and former staff had e-mails leaked admitting its 100% physical attraction to masculine men only
- Women will only meet 00.02% of registered male users on ANY dating app. A Chad from 2013 would get rejected in 2020 and rated 6/10
- Women's data (tracked by google) confirmed 2/3rds of women meet sexual partners- long term or fling- online only since 2013 and the popularity is growing
- The latter statistic doesn't count Facebook or social media as "dating apps" although women do flirt behind the scenes (via DM) and cheat on partners using phones and social media
- The mainstream admits incels exist, but still slander and deny us the right to even feel our disenfranchisement

I too have seen women first hand and it all points to rejection.
nice breakdown man, i'll try to get through the video too, it's a long one

I prefer his livestreams

Brutal.

Anyway, the important thing is that we reach the growing number of men out there, STRUGGLING to get a gf and they don't know why.

Will watch it. Thanks.

I don't know if I want and will watch it. I mean, for my eyes you need a complete sub-category of ugliness often think.

Would a dickcel watch a video about womens preference for big dicks?

face is a fakecel

True point bannedcel.

That said apparently she was a dirty girl in some redneck bar in Chicago, whose vaginal hygeine smelt like surströmming.

But I also recall Faceandlms bragging he'd also got teenage sex, losing his virginity while listening to girlgroup Sisters With Voice when he was a teen himself.

@knajjd :feelsbaton: :chad::banhammer::f:

Incels don't call him "FakeandBBC" for nothing.

Last edited:
His videos are lifefuel and suifuel at the same time, still very enjoyable to watch though.