Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Major issues in new job with foid colleague

I_just_exist

I_just_exist

Greycel
So I started a new job in December, I'd done something very similar before and have a lot of relevant experience.
I had to attend a training course for a week first and pass an exam which I breezed through.
My new workplace is predominantly staffed by middle aged males but there are 2 women. One of them is middle aged and married, polite towards me and never causes me any issues whatsoever.
The other is late twenties, covered in tattoos, and has 3 kids by different father's ( but amazingly has managed to marry some poor beta buxer )
From the day we were introduced she has tried to make my life hell although I've honestly said or done nothing at all to offend her.
If I say anything at all she will totally contradict me or accuse me of "disrespecting" her.
If I ignore her she becomes further enraged and has even sworn at me in public.
I've unfortunately had a lot of experience (40 years) of difficult women in the workplace.
I've been fired from some jobs and felt compelled to leave others due to the actions of vindictive, spiteful women.
I've had the odd issue with male colleagues too but they pale into comparison with female colleagues.
So this time I documented every interaction I had with her, including an incident where she commited gross misconduct I and compiled a report which I sent to head office.
Amazingly they have been very supportive towards me and she is now under investigation but unfortunately she has not been suspended thus far and has been bad mouthing me to my other colleagues who are now ignoring me.
She is really worried about her disciplinary meeting which takes place next week and is already speaking of jumping before she's pushed. If she does it will be one small victory after a life time of being treated like crap by women just because I'm a 3/10 at best.

i go out of my way to avoid interacting with female colleagues which is especially hard considering i work in hopsitatlity.

I only have to co work with 1 female who is a post wall roastie so she actually doesnt treat me like trash.

all the female bar staff and waiters are 20- 28 i avoid them like the plague, i looked at one of the bar girls once and she looked completely disgusted.

id rather be viewed as an invisible ugly incel then try talking to them and being falsely accused of shit

late twenties, covered in tattoos, and has 3 kids by different father's ( but amazingly has managed to marry some poor beta buxer )
Lmao if she acts like a chump to some random stranger at work imagine how she acts to her husband.

They ain’t gona fire her because she’s going to pull a “Muh 3 bastard kids” and cry and then keep the job

having to work and contribute to a society that abandoned you = tera suifuel

she has not been suspended thus far and has been bad mouthing me to my other colleagues who are now ignoring me.

Two faced foids are very good at being horrible and also having this facade of being lovely people. I know, because my mother is one.

This had a name in psychology, yet I forgot. Can someone help?

Two faced foids are very good at being horrible and also having this facade of being lovely people. I know, because my mother is one.

This had a name in psychology, yet I forgot. Can someone help?
I'm thinking she's maybe got narcissistic personality disorder ? Maybe bi polar ? She openly brags of smoking a lot of weed at home and that's probably had an adverse effect on her feeble brain ?

i go out of my way to avoid interacting with female colleagues which is especially hard considering i work in hopsitatlity.

I only have to co work with 1 female who is a post wall roastie so she actually doesnt treat me like trash.

all the female bar staff and waiters are 20- 28 i avoid them like the plague, i looked at one of the bar girls once and she looked completely disgusted.

id rather be viewed as an invisible ugly incel then try talking to them and being falsely accused of shit

I know them feels

Bloody hell, you should gut her with a rusty shank or acid face her (in real life), then her kids will get adopted by a better parent after she is killed.
She'll undoubtedly piss off the wrong person one day and get more than she's bargained for.
I also overhead her telling a colleague that one of her exes was violent towards her & almost killed her.
having to work and contribute to a society that abandoned you = tera suifuel
It's shit, but at my age I can't live off my parents. Well my dad passed away 8 years ago and my mum only receives a small pension.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, you should gut her with a rusty shank or acid face her (in assassins creed), then her kids will get adopted by a better parent after she is killed.

They ain’t gona fire her because she’s going to pull a “Muh 3 bastard kids” and cry and then keep the job
I'm not so sure. She's got an interview for another job tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she'll get it ?

I'm not so sure. She's got an interview for another job tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed she'll get it ?

Bitch is going to get promoted out of being a cunt?