Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Major Double Standard : Foid complains about being ignored by men gets told its her race and not her personality

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Oddly enough black foids will complain up and down that men don't like them but ironically enough will be the most discriminatory when it comes to looks.Black Foid complains about men not liking her gets told its her race and not her personality.
Foid
View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRtQnGEk/

Ugghhhh..... minecraft?

Take a shower sis

she's not even bad looking, it really is her CHAD ONLY personality of fishing too high that is the bottleneck here

she's not even bad looking, it really is her CHAD ONLY personality of fishing too high that is the bottleneck here

You can't unsee the blackpill. I mean her complaint ONLY makes sense under a "black-pill" lense in which she's conveniently not mentioning that her use of the word "men" is code for "men I find attractive who have the option to choose women equal to or better than me -- it's those guys whose attention I want, not say that doughy truck driver Earl who was overeager..."