Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL MAJOR blackpill on funny guys.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★

Go to 2:55

New NBC show of american idol but basically for standup comedians. And when you see it, you can observe how the attractive 23 year old is acting completely funny, but she's like, how is it possible an attractive guy can be funny. AS IF FUNNY GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO NOT BE ATTRACTIVE/ compensation tactic.

Last edited:
DON'T TELL THEM YOU FOOL. IF THE FOIDS FIGURE OUT CHAD CAN BE FUNNY, THEN OUR CHANCES DROP EVEN HARDER.

teehehehe you are funny, come to my place later k. Fuck women seriously all they do is exist while people are trying to make careers out of comedy and this retard judges them.

2:55. you can't be handsome and funny. then one of the other judges runs away out of making a hyperbole joke of being stricken with sadness, that he is funny because it also implies he is ugly if it goes with the set.
That men are better when they stick to being without personality flair/ character richness/ entertainment/ etc.

She was taking it back but a black chick host was saying "not making it any better'

Young, youthful men cannot match with being funny. women see that as a compensatory trait.

DON'T TELL THEM YOU FOOL. IF THE FOIDS FIGURE OUT CHAD CAN BE FUNNY, THEN OUR CHANCES DROP EVEN HARDER.
Cope, being funny gets you laid is bluepill material.

He’s pretty funny. Why is that whore a judge, she’s not even a comedian like the other 2.

Cope, being funny gets you laid is bluepill material
Yeah. I know. Honestly, I'm probably one of the most unfunny humans on the earth, so even if it were true, I'm still doomed to incel for life.

Chrissy Teigen has to be one of the ugliest foids I have ever seen.
I can't help but stare in wonder at that trainwreck.

Chrissy Teigen has to be one of the ugliest foids I have ever seen.
I can't help but stare in wonder at that trainwreck.
Yeah she's bleh but maybe him flirting was a part of him halo-flexing, that even him going for trashy girls shows that he's charitable with girls he wants to get laid with.
This in of itself proves chads can be smart and not lunkheads like incels cope for them to be.

So this is the male equivalent of "muh vagina" "I get fucked a lot" female """comedians"""

How da fuck is she a "model"??? She looks like an uglier version of the fat Kardashian sister

Bruh, any non-landwhale foid with an Instagram account and a smartphone (basically almost all foids who are not fat nowadays) call themselves "models". JFL.

They also have "plus-sized models". Yeah society now celebrates landwhales because why not.

Fuck this world and society.

Last edited:
Being funny wont make you attractive. Being attractive will make you funny

Femoids don't know what funny means. They just laugh at what they are supposed to laugh

"so iv been hearin...people talkin shit about muh jawline."