Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Major and minor traits

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Mostly what I’ve been thinking, is that some physical traits are much more important than others.

Chad traits: Chad traits are physical traits which make a person Chad. Chad traits are usually only major, as a few good traits can easily solve the rest of an ugly face.

Incel traits: Incel traits are physical traits which basically work the other way. They make you a lot more physically unattractive than if you did not have them. They can be minor (small wrists) or major (obesity).

Example of major Chad traits:
Well defined jaw: (will save almost every face from inceldom)
Height: (works a bit funny. A tall normie mogs a short normie, but a short Chad will mog even a tall normie)
Attractive nose: (having a good nose, such as an aryan nose, will also really boost your face, as compared to if you have a Jew nose or a bulbous nose)

Example of major incel traits:
Obesity (for men, it’s very simple. If you’re an obese fuck you will only find other obese fucks.)
Recessed chin (made another post about that. Will ruin everyone and anyone)
Micropenis (it doesn’t matter how hot you are, if your dick is small, foids won’t fuck you.)

Chad trait:
hunter eyes, blue eyes, low bodyfat

incel trait:
bug eyes, hazel or green eyes, bumpy nose, acne

Chad trait:

incel trait:
don’t really agree on the colored eyes part, but agree on LBF and hunter eyes and acne.

Chads have hunter eyes, incels have either prey eyes or schizo eyes (eg Adam Lanza’s eyes.)

Chad trait:

incel trait:
Green eyes are considered the most attractive eye color (I am surprised that it's not light blue tbh, I personally prefer light blue)

Green eyes are considered the most attractive eye color (I am surprised that it's not light blue tbh, I personally prefer light blue)
green and blue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hazel>>>>>>>brown

Obesity is a voicel trait, no excuse for staying fat, nowadays people are aware of keto, omad and lowcarb (Which work great)

Obesity is a voicel trait, no excuse for staying fat, nowadays people are aware of keto, omad and lowcarb (Which work great)
tbh. If you’re obese you’re just disgusting

tbh. If you’re obese you’re just disgusting
I wouldn't say so, obese people aren't obese because they necessarily eat too much or stupid and skinny people aren't skinny because they are smarter or eat healthy, obese people just live and skinny people just live and eat snacks sometimes
the issue is when someone is aware on how to fix the issue but doesn't try

Eye color doesn't make you an incel in anyway, but it can contribute to the halo effect if ur a chad
Every trait you can have can be interpreted positively because of the halo effect

Every trait you can have can be interpreted positively because of the halo effect
Yes but it's effect, if it exists at all is so small if you're an incel it doesn't matter,
I have seen many inceltear guys with green eyes (I am one of them)
it looks bad with my big eyes because it's more visible