Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Major airline push new foids pilots for their first ever flight on Airbus full of passengers

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
One of the biggest airline in Europe "Easyjet" is training first time ever flying pilots on planes full of passengers.

I mean they must be kidding, a company that made more than 700 million Euro of profit last year can't train properly their new pilots, and make them pay for it?

Add to this first time flying stacies and you have a lot of distractions in the cockpit as you can see on these videos, as the company is pushing to recruit more female pilots - flirting, not monitoring the plane during flight, having random discussions and loud laughs with the crew, and since on Airbus there isn't a yoke but a sidestick, you have a small retractable table desk instead, so pilots can play video games, snapchat, take pictures with SLR camera, eat and drink, or just do whatever except flying the damn plane.

Today's civil aviation is a total joke. Compare this to pilots in the 1960s when flying meant flying. I would be scared if something goes wrong while a chad pilot is having fun with stacy first time piloting newbie in the cockpit, having deep in the back the hundreds of passengers. And look at the females on these vids, they are always distracted and don't pay much attention to the flight instruments. Easyjet = Easycrash. It's frightening.

FEMALE SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FLY PLANES FULL OF PASSENGERS!

Instead of "dead-end" jobs foid became a pilot because full of debts and Easyjet is pushing for "more feminine cockpit" :

In addition:

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/ar...holiday-cheap-flights-pilots-faulty-parts-spt

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5879256/easyjet-pilots-snapchat-flight-dangerous/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/...-young-pilot-offered-easyJet-opportunity.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ainee-pilot-Steph-Burn-struggles-landing.html

http://corporate.easyjet.com/corporate-responsibility/our-people/female-pilots

https://becomeapilot.easyjet.com/

Last edited:
JFL, in every job sector they are preferring foids for "muh Equality"

Foid Airline.
Not even once.

Meanwhile insel air got bankrupt
Incels go bankrupt anyway in air or on land, more foids "muh equality" teehee.

But considering the level of responsibility to pilot a plane, and putting inexperienced teenage foids in commands, that should be forbidden, where is common sense?

Last edited:
JFL, in every job sector they are preferring foids for "muh Equality"

Exactly, even if there are other men who are much more qualified for the job. SJW’s would prefer that companies hire people based off of their looks instead of if they can actually do the job or not. Let’s just see how long these diversity hires last at their jobs.

JFL at anyone who trusts a foid pilot.

Exactly, even if there are other men who are much more qualified for the job. SJW’s would prefer that companies hire people based off of their looks instead of if they can actually do the job or not. Let’s just see how long these diversity hires last at their jobs.
That's true. Let's wait until the irreparable happens, hundreds of casualties when a plane crashes.

Won't be long before there's leaked footage of one of them with the flight stick stuck up their cunt.

i hope none of my flights have foid pilots

You thought the driver license pill was brutal? Take the planepill.

"EasyJet: Inside the Cockpit" Season 1 (image reversed):

At min. 45, she's totally lost in a small airplane, next day Airbus full of passengers.

At min. 20:30, "haha, the men can have the babies while we fly" discussion goes further while they look at each other, not at the instruments.

I would not feel safe on a plane with a foid pilot

Get ready for my crashes..

Too bad the cucks didn´t save enough money for a parachute.
Wasting it all on soybeans.was a bad, bad move.

You thought the driver license pill was brutal? Take the planepill.
Mogs me. Seems like the plane licence pill is easier to get. Anyway, in today's Airbuses the cockpit is fully automated, plus someone look at the traffic for you. But, incidents can always happen, see Air France flight 447, Qantas flight 72 and Qantas flight 32.
Too bad the cucks didn´t save enough money for a parachute.
Wasting it all on soybeans.was a bad, bad move.
Got the irony. In reality, a parachute would be useless since you can't open any door even emergency exits, as the cabin pressure due to altitude prevent you to do so.

https://www.quora.com/Can-you-open-an-emergency-exit-in-flight

THEY CAN'T EVEN DRIVE CARS HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT US TO TRUST THEM FLYING A FUCKING PLANE AT 800kmph full of hundreds of PEOPLE???
lmao exactly what i was thinking

Any incel living in Europe hoping to SEAmaxx or Travelmaxx is fucked.

Easyjet pushes pilots that tried to land in Toulouse airport, but couldn't after several attempts due to heavy winds and redirected to Montpellier airport, detained panicked passengers onboard for an hour to fly back to Toulouse despite winds of over 130 kmph, in order to save money.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2017/02/07/2512887-airbus-frole-crash-toulouse-pose-montpellier-easyjet-enferme-passagers-bord.html

Seems like an irresponsible airline that is asking for a catastrophe to happen.

I wonder how many black dicks has been inside this potato faced bitch.

atleast we know which airline we should never take

Good find, flying really is in a worse state than I thought, combine this with airplane maintenance being outsourced, it's a scary time to fly in this decaying world.

Good find, flying really is in a worse state than I thought, combine this with airplane maintenance being outsourced, it's a scary time to fly in this decaying world.

In the early 2010s, a friend of mine who was working on a major WE airport as a baggage handler told me they were never passing through security checks...other than employee cards. It stunned me, we stupid passengers have to make huge queues to access the boarding area, getting double-triple checks, body scanner, x-ray, while ordinary employees at the airport have none of it. I don't know if it still the case today, though. Remember, the Russian airline which exploded over Sinai, who did it? It was a baggage handler that put a small 330 ml can filled with explosive, connected to an altimeter triggered detonator, inside a bag onboard.
Apparently, 200-300 g of explosive is enough to completely destroy a jumbo-jet at high altitude.

Weird, now that the cockpit is more protected than a bank vault, and some hackers have found a way to control the plane from their sits, where is it leading to? I want to remind you that it was because of the actions of the passengers of UA flight 93, who were able to access the cockpit that the plane didn't crash somewhere in densely populated Washington. It's clear that most if not all the security measures after 9/11 were made out of emotions and not reason. Terrorists have always a step ahead, proving that these measures are practically useless. Nothing is logical, nothing makes sense. About all the previous airplanes accidents as well, it seems nothing was learned.

Recently, a group of eco-terrorist was threatening to send big drones on taking off planes, to close Heathrow. When you think about it, it's the most crucial part of the fly, if you lose your engines, systems or hydraulics you're 100% sure to crash. Same with lunatics that uses since years green lasers to blind pilots during critical parts of the flight.

In the early 2010s, a friend of mine who was working on a major WE airport as a baggage handler told me they were never passing through security checks...other than employee cards. It stunned me, we stupid passengers have to make huge queues to access the boarding area, getting double-triple checks, body scanner, x-ray, while ordinary employees at the airport have none of it. I don't know if it still the case today, though. Remember, the Russian airline which exploded over Sinai, who did it? It was a baggage handler that put a small 330 ml can filled with explosive, connected to an altimeter triggered detonator, inside a bag onboard.
Apparently, 200-300 g of explosive is enough to completely destroy a jumbo-jet at high altitude.

Weird, now that the cockpit is more protected than a bank vault, and some hackers have found a way to control the plane from their sits, where is it leading to? I want to remind you that it was because of the actions of the passengers of UA flight 93, who were able to access the cockpit that the plane didn't crash somewhere in densely populated Washington. It's clear that most if not all the security measures after 9/11 were made out of emotions and not reason. Terrorists have always a step ahead, proving that these measures are practically useless. Nothing is logical, nothing makes sense. About all the previous airplanes accidents as well, it seems nothing was learned.

Recently, a group of eco-terrorist was threatening to send big drones on taking off planes, to close Heathrow. When you think about it, it's the most crucial part of the fly, if you lose your engines, systems or hydraulics you're 100% sure to crash. Same with lunatics that uses since years green lasers to blind pilots during critical parts of the flight.
Yep, it's getting more and more fucked up, good thing we've become dependent on such complex systems, it's definitely not going to bite us in the ass more and more as time goes on.

Yep, it's getting more and more fucked up, good thing we've become dependent on such complex systems, it's definitely not going to bite us in the ass more and more as time goes on.
What certain though is that without all these complex systems there would be a lot more crashes. But, it still not mature enough to fully control an airplane, especially major problems by itself, there is always human interaction needed, and that's where things go wrong.

jfl men have done this for decades and nobody cared now foids do it and everybody goes crazy

I heard UA 93 was shot down by the military with a sam or cruise missile. It was going to hit somewhere they really didn't want to be hit then pushed the story of heroes on board sacrificing themselves to minimise casualties on the ground.

So when they're gonna crash it, I bet they'd find a way to blame the male instructor.

This must be the dumbest idea ever. Not only are foids bad at reading maps in 2D, but letting them maneuver in 3D controlling a plane is insanity.

The female brain is just not suited for visio-spatiality. Everyone knows this. Foids even crashed the KNM Helge Ingstad frigate.

45054804064_a795b8e29d_o-2.jpg

I wish I was in a fly with a foid pilot. There would be a high chance I die

Bro I've seen it first hand at job interviews, the interviewer would tell some people to leave as their interview has "finished" but then they'd keep the foid whores to "talk" to them more

Any incel living in Europe hoping to SEAmaxx or Travelmaxx is fucked.
Just lol at having such a bad luck :feelskek: . Imagine wageslaving for years and then you dies for a foids fault
It's like the chapecoense plane crash that happened in south america, the air controller was a foid and was her fault for giving wrong indications.

Last edited:
Now we will see plane crashes go up ten fold

The aviation industry is a gynocentric joke.

Foid are receiving scholarships worth £100,000 ($126,000) and a guaranteed job if they Pass (not excel, just pass and you're good), just because of "muh oppression".

This is one of the many reasons why I hate women. There's way more men out there who I can begin to list that would make way better pilots than the foids you see on the Easyjet program, yet they can't afford it.

Instead of hiring the youngest best aspiring pilots, they're hiring fucking bleeding axe wounds to just adhere to the status quo.

I want off this earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back