Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mainstream tabloid article called “incel” by Incel Tear. You can’t make this stuff up

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Anything we don’t like = incel

B5D97946 1F9E 4388 A220 14D7D6EC383E

I hate Daily Mail, anybody else?

Don't give those no Lives attention

Science = incel

"Misogynist" = incel. They've never been unclear that that's what they mean by "incel." Whatever they deem to be misogynist.

Don't give those no Lives attention

i try to read their subreddit so I can see and understand both sides, but it just ends up with me getting pissed off

I've seen once on twitter some retard doing the same thing, they had a retarded buzzword term for it.

Who cares what a bunch of troons and faggots say.

i try to read their subreddit so I can see and understand both sides, but it just ends up with me getting pissed off
The other side is just privileged scum and incels in denial.

"Can you link me study for that?"
"I don't like that study, that's incel study."

"Can you link me study for that?"
"I don't like that study, that's incel study."
“Ew you’re an Incel I won’t talk to you”.
You can tell they’re getting emotional when they start calling anybody an Incel :lul:

It’s best to just leave the argument at that point because they’re the equivalent of a kid screaming and closing his ears

They are part of the globo homo so nothing they say doesnt have to make sense.

"Misogynist" = incel. They've never been unclear that that's what they mean by "incel." Whatever they deem to be misogynist.
Funny because the writer of the study is a woman

Nice of them to spread awareness

Funny because the writer of the study is a woman

The way mainstream social justice works is...

Bad man hurts good woman = Patriarchy strikes again. We gotta fight this evil.

Bad woman hurts good woman = Footsoldier of the Patriarchy. We gotta wake up ladies, because there's a special place in hell for women who throw other women under the bus to uphold men's ignorant dogmas.

Bad man hurts hurts good man = Didn't we tell you about that damn Patriarchy? You men's lives would be so much better if you realized feminism is for everyone and is just about equality. Equality for men too! That's why it's called "feminism!"

Bad woman hurts good man = No response for this parameter.

Daily mail is one of the most well-known and reputable mainstream newspapers, but just because they published evidence of the black pill I guess that makes it an incel newspaper now.

you IT scum are brain dead and pathetic, every time I scroll through IT, I wish someone would go ER on all of them and their families

I will never understand your guy's obsession with the mentality ill troons and sheboones on IT.
WHO THE FUCK CARES NIGGA