Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mainstream media: One in 8 millenial is a virgin

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
That would mean that only 25 % of men are virgins. It cannot be that little? It has to be 40 % at least?

Millennials are turned off sex, study suggests, with one in eight still virgins at 26
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...d-sex-study-suggests-one-eight-still-virgins/
Millennials are waiting longer to have sex, with one in eight still virgins at 26 years old, new research has found.
The sharp rise in the number of young people waiting longer to have sex may be because of a "fear of intimacy" and the pressure of social media, according to analysts.
The Next Steps project, the brainchild of the Department for Education which is now managed by University College London, has tracked 16,000 people born in 1989-90 since they were 14.
The interviews, conducted in 2016, discovered a rise in the number of Millenials waiting longer to have sex compared to previous generations, where one in 20 reported still being virgins at around the same age.
Susanna Abse, a psychoanalytic psychotherapist at the Balint Consultancy, told the Sunday Times: "Millenials have been brought up in a culture of hypersexuality which has bred a fear of intimacy.
"The women are always up for it with beautiful hard bodies and the men have permanent erections. That is daunting to young people.
"The fear for young men is of being humiliated that they can't live up to that, plus the fear of exposure in your Facebook group."
If those who refused to answer the question were also virgins, the figure rises to one in six , according to Steve McKay, professor in social research at Lincoln University.
The research also found that as young people get older they are less likely to have sexual partners, with more than 90% of those who had lost their virginity having done so before 19-years-old.
The Next Steps project began in 2004 and monitored pupils attending state and independent schools across England. The UCL Institute of Education, part of University College London, took over the study in 2013.
"The women are always up for it with beautiful hard bodies and the men have permanent erections. That is daunting to young people.
"The fear for young men is of being humiliated that they can't live up to that, plus the fear of exposure in your Facebook group."
If those who refused to answer the question were also virgins, the figure rises to one in six , according to Steve McKay, professor in social research at Lincoln University.
The research also found that as young people get older they are less likely to have sexual partners, with more than 90% of those who had lost their virginity having done so before 19-years-old.
The Next Steps project began in 2004 and monitored pupils attending state and independent schools across England. The UCL Institute of Education, part of University College London, took over the study in 2013.

Interesting. I guessed it was around 20-25%

Gen Z is gonna have it worse (or better depending on your perspective). Total slaves to virtual interaction and autism inducing unnatural light infiltrating their consciousness constantly.

Haha, yeah all men have opportunities but some just choose to not partake 'cos they're not hungry, JFL.

What if some that said yes lied & actually it is a no.

Remember that men lie about not being virgins. It is more like 40 %.
I'm not doubting that. I just find it interesting my guess in a thread from yesterday was actually accurate at least according to the survey results

0% females, 50% males probably

Also it's absolutely disgusting how they're blaming people for not having sex under the premise that they're weird asexuals. No they're not.
They just can't get laid cuz tinder happened

I would be curious about the polling. does fucking a drunk fatso once mean that you aren't a virgin? yes...but lets be real, that's aint exactly the way to go. Or paying a hooker out of frustration...sure not a virgin but c'mon.

That would mean that only 25 % of men are virgins. It cannot be that little? It has to be 40 % at least?
If its 40% then that would mean being an incel is normal.

Also it's absolutely disgusting how they're blaming people for not having sex under the premise that they're weird asexuals. No they're not.
Women these days are having higher virginity rates than in the past (according to data like this), despite being a whore being an honorable thing nowadays rather than a shameful thing like in the past.

I think this is the case because women don't want to settle for just any guy nowadays, when they do have sex they want it to be that 10/10 gigachad that is within their reach on tinder.

if you know a 23+ yo virgin 8+/10 foid, you have to know that she will never give you her virginity

only for 10/10 alpha chad ;)

and what percentage of those "1 in 8" are males? I bet almost all of them. So around 1 in 4 or 1 in 5 millennial males are virgins in their mid 20s. And they say incel stuff is bullshit ??

Notice how they don't bother telling us the gender makeup of virgins.
If they did, they would be proving us correct, as well as making it pointedly clear that it's not voluntary.

The study never mentioned the gender, so the actual virginity for males is probably higher, at 40% or more!

Also men lie about their viriginity so the actual percent is unknown and could potentially go up to 70% or more.

Since men tend to lie and add 50% to the amount of sexual partners and women tend to lie and halve the sexual amount of partners, which leads to hilarious statistics where the average man/person has 6 partners and the average woman/person has 2 partner when in truth the ratio would HAVE to be 4/4, it also wouldn't surprise me if the ratio of males being virgin was actually above 50% and the ratio of females was below 20%.

Chad must be reaaaly busy tho. He has to work so many girls, even the average looking ones want to ride the CC before they settle down with betaboy. So he's got to be working quadruple shifts the whole week. Poor Chad

Am I the only one that knows that 1 in 8 is not 25%?

Why the fuck is this even news. Do normies really find virgins existing to be so amusing?

I can believe that

I would say 5 percent of men tops have sex regularly, for free with objectively attractive girls and that is being generous. These men are the Chads.
It's 12.5 percent. OP must be a literal retard lol.

You thought it was more than 20%? You’re fucking delusional man

10% AT MOST @ age 26

Millennials are turned off sex, study suggests, with one in eight still virgins at 26
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...d-sex-study-suggests-one-eight-still-virgins/
Isn’t this wonderful news? Doesn’t it vastly increase the odds of me finding a virgin GF?

If only we could break the cycle of non-slut shaming women are subjected to, I could put “looking for virgin” on my dating profile without sounding like I wanted to trade goats for her.

Interesting would be how many loosed it to a prostitute

also

"fear of intimacy" jfl

"fear of intimacy"
No it's a fear of being #MeToo'd

80/20 rule is reality, I'd dont buy these numbers for a second they seem too low. A more accurate figure would be around 50% virginity rate for Males and about 2% for females.

If you're into conspiracy theories, I really see this shit as agenda 21 at work. I feel bad for the younger generation.

The overwhelming issue is raising a kid back in the day we had a lot more people help out then they do now. had old people and even more village style help. that decayed in the nuclear family and now single moms. Kids just grow up now not giving a fuck.

We’re reverting back to cave man times when Chad had a harem

Gen Z is gonna have it worse (or better depending on your perspective). Total slaves to virtual interaction and autism inducing unnatural light infiltrating their consciousness constantly.
The Zoomers will Rise up.
We’re reverting back to cave man times when Chad had a harem
High IQ

LOL i spit out my drink
my god I was thinking this in my head but didn't want to type it out and sound mean. haha fucking retard

Remember that men lie about not being virgins. It is more like 40 %.

Cope.

Yes, and thats only millenials.
"This number drops to around five percent for adults aged 25-29, and by age 44, only around 0.3 percent"
https://health.howstuffworks.com/se...ow-many-people-die-virgins-never-have-sex.htm

They say 1 in 8, but that’s both men and women
So since no women are virgins (obviously), and society is pretty evenly 50-50 split, we can double it for men
So 1 in 4 millennial men admit to being virgins
But they’re the ones who ADMIT it
We can probably triple it then
75% of millennial men are virgins
80:20 ratio almost reached

>Susanna Abse, a psychoanalytic psychotherapist at the Balint Consultancy, told the Sunday Times: "Millenials have been brought up in a culture of hypersexuality which has bred a fear of intimacy.

Based on the virgins I know IRL, and the ones who speak their experience on various anonymous online platforms, this is GRADE-A BOOLSHIT.

They say 1 in 8, but that’s both men and women
So since no women are virgins (obviously), and society is pretty evenly 50-50 split, we can double it for men
So 1 in 4 millennial men admit to being virgins
But they’re the ones who ADMIT it
We can probably triple it then
75% of millennial men are virgins
80:20 ratio almost reached
this guy gets it

LOL i spit out my drink
my god I was thinking this in my head but didn't want to type it out and sound mean. haha fucking retard
these guys don't :soy::soy::soy::bluepill:

10-20 % are virgin incels and 20-30% more are males that had very little sex in their life with years-long periods of celibacy in between

What? 75% is not 25%. My post is still right by your 'logic' :feelstastyman:
your """logic""" is: the amount of virgins in men and foids is the same.
it's bluepilled

Cope thinking 40 pct of males are virgins.

"The women are always up for it with beautiful hard bodies and the men have permanent erections."
It's over for softbodyoccasionalerectioncels

The funny thing is that conservatives and religious types cite these kinds of articles for proof that younger people are less degenerate than older people cause they are having sex less. LOL!!!! Incels getting brutally destroyed by unbound female hypergamy is 'traditional' I suppose !

No guy will turn down sex for anything. We are dogs. If we're not getting laid it's because no one will fuck us.

Interesting, I thought it would be much lower, like 5% max. That doesn't make things better tho, it only confirms that the current situation is much worse than I expected.

How many men are sub 8?
How many men are sub 5?

How many of these men are getting laid?

Many college girls date non college Chads so if they say 1 of 8 is virgin, so 12.5%, I am pretty sure in these 12.5%, 90% are men and 10% are women.

Self-reported= shit

Not reading all that ragefuel but I bet they got ‘hookup culture’ in there somewhere.