Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Mainstream magazine's front cover is about Chads and incels.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
k9w6ik1drh031.jpg

No, please, God no.

its weird and at the same time kinda cool to see incel culture permeate into mainstream culture, I see Chad used more and more especially

shit eye area

Plz next time put dogpill as a front for the magazine ,so ww3 will start.

Gee I wonder who runs that print.

@Insomniac

I love how they didn't even pick a Chad just to make us look insane. Holy shit those Jews, leftists, and females are going at us in full force.

It's like Hitler himself being chosen to write an article about Jews.

They’re trying to trigger me.

for normies we are just another phenomenon, they don't give a fuck about us. They use our views on world for their own enterteinment. By making fun of us they show how they are proud to not be in our position

Stupid and misleading front cover, subway infrastructure is a complex and nuanced subject.

why is there such a crisis when it comes to inspiration/flair/creativity

the tiniest thing that's at all "new" becomes huge

brb all of hollywood making fucking chad vs incel movies

no hunter eyes JFL this is not chad at best he's chadlite

Lel. That's a high tier normie. That aint chad pfff. Foids TOLERATE normies. Bout as far as it goes. Cmon normie guys hate incels with us. All so obvious. Can you imagine the magazine if incels deisigned. Actually can someone photoshop meme gigachad onto the cover with all the same lettering?
no hunter eyes JFL this is not chad at best he's chadlite
Absolute normitron. Maybe hes chad light if hes tall enough and does a thug jester routine while throwing money.
I love how they didn't even pick a Chad just to make us look insane. Holy shit those Jews, leftists, and females are going at us in full force.

It's like Hitler himself being chosen to write an article about Jews.
This
They're saying incels wana be chad. Nope just want a fair non barbaricc system of courting. Foids however do want to reincarnate as chad. Incels are merely pointing out the obvious.

Last edited: