Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mainstream culture is shooting itself in the foot bringing incels into the limelight

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
Like with Donald Trump, CNN broadcasted everything he said for free, not knowing a good portion of those watching the news stories we're agreeing with what he said.

Exposing incel philosophy to the public, people will start agreeing and waking up to how shitty the dating lives of 95% of men have become.

Incels will be the new chads and have their own harems pretty soon.

Incels will be the new chads and have their own harems pretty soon.

Lmao can you imagine incels and blackpill becoming cool like it happened with gaming or anime?

I disagree. First of all, the world already mostly agrees with the blackpill, they just don't call it "the blackpill" nor do they consider it a reason to be as angry about stuff as we are. The world knows that pretty people get further ahead in life, they just don't get as angry about it as we do.

Second, incels aren't the first extremists that have been shown to the mass media. The views of the people we idolize, the world knows those views. And the world hasn't changed because of those views.

Lmao can you imagine incels and blackpill becoming cool like it happened with gaming or anime?
It's 100% happening. Just like mental illness and being depressed is now trendy too.

It's 100% happening. Just like mental illness and being depressed is now trendy too.
I doubt it. Ugly males are never trendy tbh. Things become trendy once good looking people start adopting them.

soon chads will be saying cope and rope and shitposting here

30735777 0268 4695 93C9 14E3B883192F

I doubt it. Ugly males are never trendy tbh. Things become trendy once good looking people start adopting them.
We can get chad-lite mentalcels to make us trendy.

except you're not an ugly male you stupid fuck

Agreed. There’s no such thing as bad publicity.

The cucks are recruiting for us.

What did CNN broadcast? A Link would be helpful.

It's gamergate all over again. Two fringe groups were cast into the spotlight and ended up gaining authority. Soon inceldom will become well known and people(incel and not incel) will flock to incel sites. Hopefully braincels absorbs the hordes

Exposing incel philosophy to the public, people will start agreeing and waking up to how shitty the dating lives of 95% of men have become.
I doubt they'll expose the incel philosophy, they'll just find the worst exceptions and present them as a rule. Media will only let normies see the ones that went ER or those r/cucktears false flag posts. We'll need to crush the blackpill up into a pink capsule and trick them into taking it.

The real shit is never shown to normies, it’s always the bait posts about rape and what not.

Posts like that are few and far in-between here so cucktears goes to truecels and other forums to find them.

We should be putting more blackpilled stuff out there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back