Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Main Reasons Women Won't Vote For Yang in 2020

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

Yang would be a much better candidate if he was surgerymaxxed, wore a turban, and advocated for a second BoxER Rebellion.

Holes cant thing logically. Everything is about looks to them. Water is wet.

i was blackpilled for good on women and democracy when i discovered about how trudeau got elected and the demographics of his voters

An extra $1,000 a month would change my life, not gonna lie.

lol at anyone who thought yang had a chance of winning

If voting really changed anything, you think (they) would let us? Its the same puppetry. Doesnt matter who you vote for your wageslave tax dollars are going over seas and into "special interests". These "politics" youre shown on TV is a big facade. We have no involvement or influence in their banking and politics.

If voting really changed anything, you think (they) would let us? Its the same puppetry. Doesnt matter who you vote for your wageslave tax dollars are going over seas and into "special interests". These "politics" youre shown on TV is a big facade. We have no involvement or influence in their banking and politics.
Most Christians today are politically loyal to the King Harods of today.

Canada has fallen to the globalists.

Only Ying has a chance of win tbh

You'd think womyn would love Yang, because of the whole "gibs me dat" shit. but then you realise that UBI gives out to everyone equally and not just fat single mothers everytime they squeeze out another spawn.

hmmm. maybe they'll learn that women do not deserve the right to vote.

It makes no difference of women will vote for Yang or not, he's not even going to make it to the democratic nominee. It'll likely be Bernie or Joe Biden. So it doesn't really matter.

all things who want to win this this are ugly :feelstrash:

You'd think womyn would love Yang, because of the whole "gibs me dat" shit. but then you realise that UBI gives out to everyone equally and not just fat single mothers everytime they squeeze out another spawn.
"So you mean that with the Freedom Dividend, short and ugly losers will get as much UBI per month as me? That's rape culture, that's not equality."

This study shows that children were able to predict the winners of elections based on their appearance

another study (starts at bottom of first page) with the same results, but it’s only from what IT would call a source that supports psuedoscience, its Princeton University.
JFL

Last edited:
Sad becasue they could use thier yangbux for makeup and taking Chad out to dinner.

A foid president is more likely than an asian one

Yang 2020 for the yangbux.

A foid president is more likely than an asian one
In a foid's eyes, an Asian male president is basically just a foid president they don't agree with and would never have lesbian sex with.

I just want my neetbux