Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Main cause of misogyny are women themselves.

pedrolopezwasright

pedrolopezwasright

FGM enjoyer
I've often come across clips of women saying that all men fundamentally hate women. It became clear to me that in this way they are just inciting hatred. For people of low intelligence it is not understandable logic that when someone generalizes a group of people without evidence, it just says that the person fundamentally hates this group of people.

Yeah, people don't hate people for no reason. Everything has a reason

Indeed
They caused all the reasons to dislike them

I've often come across clips of women saying that all men fundamentally hate women. It became clear to me that in this way they are just inciting hatred. For people of low intelligence it is not understandable logic that when someone generalizes a group of people without evidence, it just says that the person fundamentally hates this group of people.
Giga based goddamn slats should all be raped

I am like any other man who dislikes foids.

It is 100% because of how foids have treated me.

Foids cause everything bad that happens to them and brought it upon themselves tbh

misogyny is just the recognition of foid nature

Pure projection from them. It's all they know how to do.
Yeah, thats the point. They are projecting their own hatred and then wonder why no man helps her to carry the groceries (this must be bad misogyny, i will write about it on twitter next to misandry doesn't exist post)