Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel mah god i hate family events

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
>7 people who you have nothing in common and nothing to talk about come over and youre supposed to talk with them and have a good time jfl

the only thing i can talk about with them is weather. this is stoopid. i can ignore people everywhere and be myself yet when family event happens im supposed to talk with them god knows about what.

famiily events are great for women because women love bragging about things they have done or bought recently. i am minimalist and dont do any of that.

Ermahgurd I hate family events too.
They act like I'm not there though. My parents think I'm a failure and shouldn't be showed off and to instead stay in my room play vidya and then become a lawyer or something

I love my family. At the last fam reunion at a restaurant a tranny came in (balding man in a rather female dress and handbag, leggings wearing) and all the women laughed about him and snickered loud af about him.

We also always complain about the goverment and refugees. East Germany best Germany

For some stupid reason my parents thought it would be a good idea to invite the extended family to our tiny house.

My cousin even stated in the group chat he's bringing his girlfriend :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: .

I may not go home for christmas.

Brutal as fuck

I hate them too. But most of them think iam a weird guy so i dont get called out as much.

For some stupid reason my parents thought it would be a good idea to invite the extended family to our tiny house.

My cousin even stated in the group chat he's bringing his girlfriend :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: .

i wouldnt mind if he brought his gf or not but i hate that i have to interact with people who i wouldnt interact with otherwise and who have nothing in common with me. i like talking with people who have things in common so we dont do stupid smalltalk

I hate events of all kinds except my funeral.

lmfao there's no way i would go if they were doing shit like that now

last year maybe, i still had hope and thought my cousins gave a shit about me, but now no way

Cope. You crave for family, but the relationship is cold

I just survives my grand parents for a couple days. Nothing to talk about

Family is worthless

Well at least you won't be alone this Christmas