Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Mafia: Definitive Edition

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ng6Gc1Vn6g

impressed-antonio-banderas-gif-9592821.gif

cant fucking wait for this game

Sorry you got no replies brother. Ignorepill is real :feelstrash:

Looks good, big mafia 2 fan

that game was epic

mafia 3 was just depressing to play tho that shit was ass
Ye fuck mafia 3 i aint trying to play with no coon. If im playing a mafia game its gonna be with a white italian badass

I am waiting for empire of sins. itsa mafia game too.

According to this oldcel it will probably be bad.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA-QzV8PGl4

I am absolutely shocked at what this is turning out to be, it looks clumsy and superficial, lacks the depth and details that the original had which gave it an edge over GTA. Mafia was about being a Gangster in 30s Chicago, that is just another generic third person shooter.
In Mafia, magazines where actually separate objects from the guns. So if you reloaded, you dropped your magazine with all the bullets inside. It gave the game a tactical dimension by adding immersive bullet conservation while making it more detailed and immersive, this has nothing of that. Just a superficial short animation. The guns also packed a punch and had actual recoil, maybe too much at times but "Tommy is not a trained soldier". proceeded shooting his Thompson like a WW2 Marine officer.
And the faces and voices are shit and dont fit the "original" whatsoever.
I was hoping they would just give us a graphical improvement of the game, not "modernize" it. But thats what I get for having hope.

Check this Slavcels videos out to see what I mean

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1YMeY07xI

Crowbcat also made great comparisons on why modern shooters suck. I mean look at GTA 4, the engine, physix and graphics hold up to this day even though the game is 13 years old.
I think the reason why modern shooters are so shit are that all the actual programmers left the "industry" because of exploitative practices and better opportunities elsewhere, leaving the studios with soys and foids in "design", which is just fine with the publishers because they can pay less and treat their employees worse. Thats why games are such shallow holes with a nice coat of painting to try and cover the shit beneath.
Slavcels cant catch a break, even their work and hobbies will be ruined by **men.