Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Made the Mistake of Visiting a Foid Dentist

The Scarlet Prince

The Scarlet Prince

The #1 Ado Hater
★★★
Back when I lived in my previous state, I didn't actually have many dentists that were affordable near me. So I went to this rather small one that was run by this extremely short Asian woman. She obviously was raised here in America, and took her lessons here, so I wasn't too apprehensive to her working on my teeth, although I really didn't like the idea of a foid working on anything important. However, I didn't have a choice.

My teeth were messed up. I had like 4 cavities or something, and one of them was on my front tooth. After this dentist appointment, I started properly taking care of my teeth and I'm happy to say that I'm way more consistent now in my dental hygiene. I got my fillings, and a composite one at the front tooth (luckily the cavity wasn't too big) and went my way. I then moved states and thought that was that.

Here I am now, with a HOLE IN MY FRONT TOOTH, BECAUSE THE FILLING FELL OUT.

I don't even know what to say. How was THAT the filling the foid messed up in? She didn't even do that well on another one of my back teeth, but it ended up resolving itself later. But now I have to go to a new dentist and get a new filling because the original foid couldn't do her job properly. The worst part is that I don't even currently have insurance, so I have to wait a while until I can go, like a week or two.

Luckily it's not hard to clean, but still. Don't let foids be your doctors, always ask for a male.

Women can't do shit properly without a 10/10 in her general viscinity i'm not surprised

time to teethsrotmaxx

You know fillings don't last a lifetime right?

Women can't do shit properly without a 10/10 in her general viscinity i'm not surprised
True JFL. I'm getting a male dentist next time.

Why are normies so interested in my dental issues?

My recent fillings have been falling out too. Useless dentist niggers.