Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made my stupid former oneitis change her number

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Dumb fucking cunt. I hate her. At first she threatened to call the police if I didn't leave her alone, but I don't give a fuck. I kept purposely calling and texting random shit so that she does either 1 of 2 things
  1. Get the police to come arrest me
  2. Block my number or change hers

She finally decided to change her number. Now she has to change her number on all her documents and files and websites.

As an incel, you still have power to make foids do things.

She was no Stacy either. She was like 5/10 at most. She was only my oneitis because her personality was so much like mine and our interests were so much alike. Little did I know she was like any other dumb cunt.

Fucking based bro, i'm proud of you ngl.
This thread could even make it to cuck tears, hope they will include me in the screenshot, would be my first time.

How did you know her? Where did you meet? And did she reject you for Chad?

Good job flexing your power level on her.

I would do these thing but I don't know any girls. And I don't want to get arrested.

Damn. You mog me because at least you have her phone number.

Damn. You mog me because at least you have her phone number.
She probably thought I was going to rape her if she didn't give me her number. Good thing is I still know where she works :feelsthink::feelshmm:

She was no Stacy either. She was like 5/10 at most. She was only my oneitis because her personality was so much like mine and our interests were so much alike. Little did I know she was like any other dumb cunt.
I feel you so hard, I share so many things in common with oneitis looksmatch and all she wants to do is fuck chads

Having an oneitis is a terrible disease. You need to forget about her cause you mean nothing to her

Having an oneitis is a terrible disease. You need to forget about her cause you mean nothing to her
Thats exactly what has to be done, but oneitis is so damn hard to get over as your cucked instincts keep you cucked for her

Based.
559F171E 956E 4384 A886 2BC357A400EE

Very based ,we should all take heed and make an effort to harrass foids as much as possible

Foids would rather go through the hassle of changing their phone number and updating all their documents thandate their looksmatch and personalitymatch.

Impressive, good on you.

I have a similar story. When you have a persons number you can contact their whatsapp, telegram, calling, everything so i kept messaging her and now she is engaged. She was a sweet foid. I think she changed her number

Based and high IQ.
We incels have nothing to lose.
Making cumdumpsters' life harder is definitely good cope and lifefuel

Made my stupid oneitis to delete her account in site where I found her, by annoying with "naughty gifts" (like profile photo being covered with picture of squashed tomato"

I wish someone would flood me with messages tbh, I don't understand foids.

Based and phonepilled