Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made my pocket pussy feel more lifelike

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Was pretty easy ngl. Just put some baby powder on it and rub it around. Not only does it feel a lot softer, but now you can drag and rub your fingers on it without it sticking or dragging the material. It went from feeling like 75% like real skin, to about 90% now. All it's missing is a warm temperature and to feel more tight and less stretchy. If that's how good a 20 dollar pocket pussy can feel, then imagine how good a 2,000 dollar sexdoll would feel? I'll know one day, lads. One day ...

Bruh if you haven't been using corn starch or something similar since the beginning what are you even doing? That stuff makes it feel like brand new every time

Bruh if you haven't been using corn starch or something similar since the beginning what are you even doing?
I don't have cornstarch currently, will buy some soon. And i've only had my pocket pussies (2) for bout a month or so. But the powder DEFINITELY helped.

maybe one day i should get one

I wish I can be inside a real vagina :feelsbadman:

Corn starch should be used every time anyway. It says so in the care manual.

Mfw still do regular masturbation without lotion. I am missing out on a lot, aren't I?
I used to just masturbate without any type of lube. But i'd say you are missing to some extent for sure. It feels better than your hand, but is less convenient overall. When you use one you have to clean it out, plus for keeping it in good care you gotta powder it and make sure it gets dried after you wash it.

I want to get a dakimakura and i want to get dominated by it.

I want to get a dakimakura and i want to get dominated by it.
concern
and how do we know that?
*stares in extraterrestial

Mfw still do regular masturbation without lotion. I am missing out on a lot, aren't I?
I've never used lube either, although sometimes I'll put a bit of saliva underneath the head. The wetness makes it feel better to me, even though I don't really need it.