Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Made my debut on Cucktears and they misrepresent everything.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oyyfny/i_have_a_lot_of_south_asian_friends_they_arent/

Screenshot94
Screenshot95

Cucktears uses the "I know a lot of x friends":soy: excuse, doesn't hide my username, nor show the entirety of my post about South Asians not all being rich from STEM, not all being Indian, and many experiencing racism in the west. JFL!:feelsgah:
Here is my original thread:
@SlutLiberationFront

Last edited:
It's new to you? They cherry pick, crop posts, pull out of context.

Stop giving attention to BPD roasties and closet
Pedos.

we did it reddit!

I know men who have many friends ( female friends included ) but they aren't successful romantically.

das supertalent award GIF by The Human Tackboard

congrats op u made ur debut on cuckhole tears

You legitimately need to just not take them seriously. They cherry pick all day and make nothing but anecdotal arguments that aren’t based in reality.

No point in even acknowledging them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/oyyfny/i_have_a_lot_of_south_asian_friends_they_arent/

Cucktears uses the "I know a lot of x friends":soy: excuse, doesn't hide my username, nor show the entirety of my post about South Asians not all being rich from STEM, not all being Indian, and many experiencing racism in the west. JFL!:feelsgah:
Here is my original thread:
@SlutLiberationFront

I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
I doubt any of these fucktards would even touch a curry in their lives. There is a reason they are under immense pressure to preserve at least a light skin, that would save their lives, do you know what girls go through to get light skin over there? Only the light skinned ones are invited for movies and good jobs, only light skinned men as well. It's a country extremely toxic to itself. Nope, it's all in the head of the people being cast out for something out of their control.

They don't follow one of their first rules that is hiding usernames as well. I really wish harm on them. I want them to suffer.

ALSO, THE IDIOT THAT POSTED THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING IDIOT SOYCUCK THAT WANTED TO LECTURE US ON WHAT SHOULD BE IMPORTANT FOR OUR OWN LIVES, WITH SOMETHING RESUMED TO "DON'T BE A BITTER INCEL, JUST PREPARE FOR PARENTHOOD BRO".
I FUCKING HATE HIM, I HATE THESE PEOPLE I HATE EVERYONE

Last edited:
Typical racist trait: Saying "I have a lot of X friends," as if that makes them any less racist.

"i have a lot of friends they aren't chads"
bluepillers can't rate looks for shit, escpecially when they picture them to themselves to make an argument against incels
then it's just whatever makes the best argument

your entire country is a bunch of street shitting rapists, you deserve to be incel you fucks :foidSoy:

I HATE THEM, I HATE THEM SO MUCH.
I doubt any of these fucktards would even touch a curry in their lives. There is a reason they are under immense pressure to preserve at least a light skin, that would save their lives, do you know what girls go through to get light skin over there? Only the light skinned ones are invited for movies and good jobs, only light skinned men as well. It's a country extremely toxic to itself. Nope, it's all in the head of the people being cast out for something out of their control.

They don't follow one of their first rules that is hiding usernames as well. I really wish harm on them. I want them to suffer.

ALSO, THE IDIOT THAT POSTED THIS IS THE SAME FUCKING IDIOT SOYCUCK THAT WANTED TO LECTURE US ON WHAT SHOULD BE IMPORTANT FOR OUR OWN LIVES, WITH SOMETHING RESUMED TO "DON'T BE A BITTER INCEL, JUST PREPARE FOR PARENTHOOD BRO".
I FUCKING HATE HIM, I HATE THESE PEOPLE I HATE EVERYONE
Ignore reddit man, they can't do shit to us (Unless if you doxx urself like a retard).
Typical racist trait: Saying "I have a lot of X friends," as if that makes them any less racist.
I hate black people, but I had a black friend in kindergarden so i'm not racist.