Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Made it on IT again!!!

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/h17c4b/already_posted_on_here_today_but_felt_like_i_had/

Over if you aren't ITmaxxing.

On a side note, if anyone wants to know the context about 14yo foid, she literally is what happens when you don't abort a child. Her parents hooked up, but her satanic roastie mom forced her dad into marrying her bc they were conservacucks who didn't want to abort the kid. At the age of 12 she was brutally attacked and raped by a family friend, so bad she had to get facial reconstruction surgery. They fixed her up but not very well. She has a nose which, I'm pretty sure, is larger than that of any incel in this forum. Kike nose to an extreme.

She still had tits though. At the age of 14 she was completely suicidal, a complete whore who'd slept with multiple guys, and also a literal junkie. She hooked up with this guy I know (semi-friend, we talk on occasion) and managed to pressure him into a relationship with her in the same way her parents did. They've lasted 6 months, but only because of her. She literally cuts herself to manipulate him into feeling bad for her, makes false rape accusation against other guys, literally dresses like a slut for the purpose of getting guys to grope her, and threatening to report-rape the guy for rape if he ever broke up with her.

And yeah, she's 14, big tits, big nose, and practically the devil. Also indistinguishable from a 16/18 yo.

MONSTROSITY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yikes, kind stranger!

MONSTROSITY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yikes, kind stranger!
Funny part is that I knew her well enough to know that she’d absolutely hate IT JFL. She’s literally a wignat white separatist who thinks that if you’re goyim or brown you should be bombed, and that all men are literally shit.

It got posted twice. :soy:

IT is doing more to radicalize us than we do tbhtbh
getting featured gives me a dopamine rush I rarely get otherwise
and since they only feature edgy and controversial posts, it gives us incentive to post progressively more edgy stuff

I literally have text evidence of her saying the n word. BTW I hope IT cucks see this and realize who they’re defending.
(Should I Post her text of her saying nigger)

Funny part is that I knew her well enough to know that she’d absolutely hate IT JFL. She’s literally a wignat white separatist who thinks that if you’re goyim or brown you should be bombed, and that all men are literally shit.
Sounds like a queen to me bro :feelsokman:
It got posted twice. :soy:
Good job ngl

Sounds like a queen to me bro :feelsokman:
She once lost her absolute shit because I (who she thought was a beta orbiter) started going on about how much I fucking hate Trump and the (((1%))) and she couldn’t stand it that incel had his own opinions.

She once lost her absolute shit because I (who she thought was a beta orbiter) started going on about how much I fucking hate Trump and the (((1%))) and she couldn’t stand it that incel had his own opinions.
Wtf? Did she literally front you for having an opinion?

Gotta aggree with that 14 y/o girls looking like 18 y/o thanks to fakeup and degenaracy
14 y/o girls are fresh meat for chad only,even normies dont approach them out of fear

Wtf? Did she literally front you for having an opinion?
Yup. I went to a liberal high school and she literally had to have her friends insist (not to her face of course) that she was only conservative for the meme.

Which she wasn’t. She was just awful and hated incels, black people, goyim, and poor people.

Locked this cause y'all can't behave

over for ITcels when they have to post things twice

Brutal ngl

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Even IT doesn’t care about me (16 year old) talking shit about a racist, sexist 14 yo
IT is so stupid, they automatically assumed you’re 40 when you’re only 16. (2 year age difference)

And the comments prolly say “teenagers look like literal fetuses! They haven’t even began puberty yet and they all suck their thumbs”.

And the comments prolly say “teenagers look like literal fetuses! They haven’t even began puberty yet and they all suck their thumbs”.

For all the ITfags reading this, just because you had stunted growth and looked like an overweight 6 year old in your teens, doesn't mean that everyone does.

For all the ITfags reading this, just because you had stunted growth and looked like an overweight 6 year old in your teens, doesn't mean that everyone does.
I googled senior yearbooks and found this. Oh yeah these totally look like toddlers

im shadow banned from niggertears
75DFAE1E 68B8 4FEF 8B7A A4F1490337C4

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: everyone there looks at least 30
IKR JFL and IT thinks teenagers look like infants. Every time I google a hs yearbook I find that they look grown up

IKR JFL and IT thinks teenagers look like infants. Every time I google a hs yearbook I find that they look grown up
I won't tag her ig here or anyones really but you seriously cant tell if these roasties are legal or not.

I won't tag her ig here or anyones really but you seriously cant tell if these roasties are legal or not.
That’s why the word jailbait exists

20 years ago, Britney Spears was 17 and once she turned 18, every man talked about they wanna fuck her
This year, Billie Eilish was 17 and once she turned 18, every man talked about they wanna fuck her

This year, Billie Eilish was 17 and once she turned 18, every man talked about they wanna fuck her
Yeah and Twitter was outraged. Viral tweets from feminists whined “YOU CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SHES 18 YOU PEDOS!!!1” seriously I think in 10 years, feminazis are gonna try raising the age of consent to 21

Yeah and Twitter was outraged. Viral tweets from feminists whined “YOU CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SHES 18 YOU PEDOS!!!1” seriously I think in 10 years, feminazis are gonna try raising the age of consent to 21
in 10 years I'd either betabuxx or rope so it doesnt matter tbh. Over for primaryschoolcels tbh

in 10 years I'd either betabuxx or rope so it doesnt matter tbh. Over for primaryschoolcels tbh
You’re in high school. Primary school is for 5-10 yr olds

You’re in high school. Primary school is for 5-10 yr olds
I was talking about the 6 yr old incels whod grow up in a world with a 21 AOC where they can get accuse-raped for even breathing upon a foid

I was talking about the 6 yr old incels whod grow up in a world with a 21 AOC where they can get accuse-raped for even breathing upon a foid
Nowadays even finding 18/19 yr olds attractive is labeled pedophilia

yup, fucking clown world. Pedophilia is finding underdeveloped foids/chads attractive. If she's 14 but indistinguishable from an 18 yo, its not pedophilia, plain and simple.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/h17c4b/already_posted_on_here_today_but_felt_like_i_had/fukuw4j?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

oh shit he found out my username guys abort abort

They literally don’t know what pedophilia is. It’s a psychiatric disorder where one has a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. It doesn’t mean finding someone under 18 hot, it doesn’t mean someone who molests little kids. IT cannot realize that. And the psychiatric definition is way more reliable than society’s false and super small definition

They literally don’t know what pedophilia is. It’s a psychiatric disorder where one has a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children. It doesn’t mean finding someone under 18 hot, it doesn’t mean someone who molests little kids. IT cannot realize that. And the psychiatric definition is way more reliable than society’s false and super small definition
completely based and correct, this singular post should be pinned.

never been featured or maybe I have, wouldn't know since I don't browse there. The IT user fears the off topic poster / sewer troll
oh shit he found out my username guys abort abort
you're famous now :chad:
correct, teenagers have completed puberty and can understand the implications and effects of their actions.

completely based and correct, this singular post should be pinned.
And when IT say “tHe dIcTiOnArY dEfInEs iT aS aTtRaCtIoN tO cHiLdReN” and they use the appeal to definition fallacy. Dictionaries usually use small limited definition without enough detail or what the true meaning of the world is. Also dictionaries often might get definitions incorrect and update later on

never been featured or maybe I have, wouldn't know since I don't browse there. The IT user fears the off topic poster / sewer troll
based and postmaxxed

you're famous now :chad:

Statusmaxxed on IT, brb going to cold approach oneitis wish me luck
And when IT say “tHe dIcTiOnArY dEfInEs iT aS aTtRaCtIoN tO cHiLdReN” and they use the appeal to definition fallacy. Dictionaries usually use small limited definition without enough detail or what the true meaning of the world is. Also dictionaries often might get definitions incorrect and update later on
precisely. Also after pubescence, they're technically not children. According to the dictionary. smh at ITcels with all their mental gymnastics and shit.

based and postmaxxed

Statusmaxxed on IT, brb going to cold approach oneitis wish me luck

precisely. Also after pubescence, they're technically not children. According to the dictionary. smh at ITcels with all their mental gymnastics and shit.
:lul:
"yo I heard you like bad boys so um here is a pic of me yeah you might recognise me"
pulls out phone and searches for IT screenshot
"so uh wanna bang"

:lul:
"yo I heard you like bad boys so um here is a pic of me yeah you might recognise me"
pulls out phone and searches for IT screenshot
"so uh wanna bang"
just got back from fucking landwhale jb IT user, ama

IT underestimate the number of horny teens posting here tbh.

tbh I actually would get turned on by it. Sexual deviantcel who can't get his fix of farting foids
oh lol I was joking
just a warning, there are tiny shit molecules in farts, that's why I wont breathe if someone farts near me. I freak out at the thought of the gas from someone's intestine entering my lungs.

oh lol I was joking
just a warning, there are tiny shit molecules in farts, that's why I wont breathe if someone farts near me. I freak out at the thought of the gas from someone's intestine entering my lungs.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(hopefully this doesnt count as bragging because most users wouldnt want it) a foid I was orbiting as a bluepiller once forced me to clean her pissed on sheets (boarding school). Degeneratecel here had a field day.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

(hopefully this doesnt count as bragging because most users wouldnt want it) a foid I was orbiting as a bluepiller once forced me to clean her pissed on sheets (boarding school). Degeneratecel here had a field day.