Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Made incel by freak accident

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

This guy was born perfectly normal with good genes but at age one fell into a swimming pool and nearly drowned but the accident gave him permanent brain damage. Perhaps he’d have been Chad. Now he’s a truecel.

That's really sad actually.

poor dude, feel sorry for him

Just needed a bit more of luck. Well , It’s over for him

Just needed a bit more of luck. Well , It’s over for him
I don’t know if he has the self awareness to know, if he doesn’t it’s probably for the best, the life he could have had if he had not fell into a pool when he was one. If he knows the life he missed out on its enough to rope.

Take the luck pill. Even if you were born with gigaChad genes you have to avoid things like falling into swimming pools as a toddler.

modern medicine goes to far, alot of kids like that should have died naturally, that channel is just full of kids that shouldn't have been saved.

Toss baby Chad's into a pool... In waterworld! Poor bastard!

literally can’t close his mouth yet his fWHR mogs me. Mew explain this.

Imagine living like this, this is horribly sad. Still those doctors will high-five eachother saying they gave someone a future.

modern medicine goes to far, alot of kids like that should have died naturally, that channel is just full of kids that shouldn't have been saved.
True. People call it "miracles" , But it's more of a tragedy

True. People call it "miracles" , But it's more of a tragedy
It honestly is tragic to see people this handicapped be alive. I couldnt imagine even wanting to be alive in a state like that when you look around and see all the normal people who life mog you by default.

Imagine living like this, this is horribly sad. Still those doctors will high-five eachother saying they gave someone a future.
Yeah....perhaps it would have been merciful to have let him die. Especially if he's self aware of his situation.

Poor guy
Already watched this one

His parent's should have put him out of his misery

Still mogs me to deep space

I don’t know if he has the self awareness to know, if he doesn’t it’s probably for the best, the life he could have had if he had not fell into a pool when he was one. If he knows the life he missed out on its enough to rope.

Take the luck pill. Even if you were born with gigaChad genes you have to avoid things like falling into swimming pools as a toddler.
Brutal luckpill

Poor bastard, the luckpill is brutal.

One single mistake can ruin your entire live. I swear the world we live in.

you can notice he would have had really good looks

at least he has a girlfriend.
Don’t know how long that’ll last though

He was going to be a chad tbh. I don't see the suifuel btw

My God, that is painful to watch. Makes me thankful for being able to close my mouth.
Brain damage is no joke. He seems to be able to survive on his own to some degree, barely communicate and has some grasp on reality and the things happening around him.

That makes it somewhat more sad. He knows what other men who look like him have, I wonder if any virtue signaling foid is using him. Probably. Foids love to use cripples for social attention after all.

Yet, even if he has a "girlfriend", I don't envy him.
I just feel grateful for the little autonomy and functionality I have with my own brain/body.
I would not have the strength to live like him.
If he has a "girlfriend" and if she's a normal foid, she's just using him for attention. I doubt if she has sex with him.
One single mistake can ruin your entire live. I swear the world we live in.
One big reason why I find it so hard to believe in a loving deity.
you can notice he would have had really good looks
If anyone needs the rope passed to him, it's the guy in the video
My God, that is painful to watch. Makes me thankful for being able to close my mouth.
Brain damage is no joke. He seems to be able to survive on his own to some degree, barely communicate and has some grasp on reality and the things happening around him.

That makes it somewhat more sad. He knows what other men who look like him have, I wonder if any virtue signaling foid is using him. Probably. Foids love to use cripples for social attention after all.

Yet, even if he has a "girlfriend", I don't envy him.
I just feel grateful for the little autonomy and functionality I have with my own brain/body.
I would not have the strength to live like him.

Last edited:
I wish he never learns about the blackpill and how he could have been among kings regarding the sexual market, so that he doesn't realise how much fucked up his situation is.
However, this ignorance most likely implies that he will hate us like many others, even if he became an incel like us (incel in denial, hello IT).

I wish he never learns about the blackpill and how he could have been among kings regarding the sexual market, so that he doesn't realise how much fucked up his situation is.
However, this ignorance most likely implies that he will hate us like many others, even if he became an incel like us (incel in denial, hello IT).
Yeah it looks like he might have been a tall white Chad. If he found out the truth of what could have been, that would be extreme ropefuel.

Yeah it looks like he might have been a tall white Chad. If he found out the truth of what could have been, that would be extreme ropefuel.
Exactly. He would most likely blow his brain.

the 'what are the chances pill'

I almost cried tbh. Poor guy.

Mouthbreathercels be like

It's over
Normal person in an immobile shell of a body