Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity made fun of my manlet friend until he cried, AITA? teehee!

• Thread starter anotherwastedlife
  • Start date
Reddit app (like all other apps) is so fucking terrible i'm deleting it because holy shit servER error

Soulless being

IMG 0869

When even the cuckdittors think its wrong thats when you know its bad

When even the cuckdittors think its wrong thats when you know its bad
They only think its wrong after 5 seconds, say "well, those pesky inkwells are worse than her" and then fall back into the bluepill normiedom

Screenshot 20241009 063222 Reddit

In the end she did this because of social pressure. If everyone had told her she's funny af she would've told him to man up.

Typical daughter of Lilith.

They only think its wrong after 5 seconds, say "well, those pesky inkwells are worse than her" and then fall back into the bluepill normiedom
The endless ducking of accountability is insane

If you read between the lines the commenters implication is that its her familys fault for raising her that way. not her fault :feelskek:

Imagine if a man did this to a fat foid

View attachment 1288188

In the end she did this because of social pressure. If everyone had told her she's funny af she would've told him to man up.

Typical daughter of Lilith.
"I promised" is roastie codeword for "I'm doing it again"
The endless ducking of accountability is insane

If you read between the lines the commenters implication is that its her familys fault for raising her that way. not her fault :feelskek:
Thats what I noticed as well; they try to pin it on how "she was raised"
Imagine if a man did this to a fat foid
He'd be doxxed and ruined forever

promised" is roastie codeword for "I'm doing it again"
Yep. Especially when you forgive them and somewhat even reward them.

So she basically humiliated him in front of a lot of people. He literally cried and in the end she got a kiss and a boyfriend.

In her mind, it wasn't that bad and after a period she'll slowly creep back in with the height jokes.

The dude is an absolute buffoon for not breaking off contact. She continously embarrassed him to the point he broke down and cried.

Heartless fucking sluts, all of them.

Brutal suifuel for manlets. I bet when the wh0re sees short men she finds it funny and must make a ton of jokes in her head. Hell she prob doesnt even feel bad about it.

Heartless fucking sluts, all of them.
:feelsYall:

This probably a manlet LARP

SuiFuel how we've turned into things of mockery to them.

foids literally don't have souls

Most human w*man

Personality is just a hoax, especially for foids. She got rewarded for making fun of something he can't change. I want to wreak chaos on this fucking tyronewhore:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

5'2 guy lifemogs me for getting a kiss

Lets be real this story is nothing but reddit larp. Literal tales from mumbai tier.
Some manlet made a self insert romance story for himself most likely

That did not end the way I thought it would

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back