Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made fliers for youngcel site

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I started off by handing out pamphlets with information and a link. I realized most are too lazy to enter a link so I added qr codes. After that I realized most people are probably to lazy to even read a pamphlet so I made fliers.

I think I might be overdoing it a bit.
I had to compress it to upload here, It's going to look better quality than this.

The character on there is the unofficial mascot I created, the other admins on that site didn't comment anything about my mascot idea so I'll just use it.

20230129 212931

Hez high af rn

Physical fliers?

Who are you going to give them to?
I will just put them up around school.

I noticed people reading one of the pamphlets in the band hall so around that area would probably be best.

Your a youngcel also?
And is the site open yet?

gotta start them young :feelsdevil:

That url looks like an some IP grabber

Can you approve me?
I'm not an admin yet, Sneep will make me one tonight. I told him to approve you.

be sure to walk around with an "incels.is" shirt

who are you trying to attract. if people see you hanging these up you're gonna get arrested
I don't think I'd get arrested. I think making it look like suicide stuff is funny and true.

I started off by handing out pamphlets with information and a link. I realized most are too lazy to enter a link so I added qr codes. After that I realized most people are probably to lazy to even read a pamphlet so I made fliers.

I think I might be overdoing it a bit.
I had to compress it to upload here, It's going to look better quality than this.

The character on there is the unofficial mascot I created, the other admins on that site didn't comment anything about my mascot idea so I'll just use it.

View attachment 701121
Will you allow females?

kek, unironically recruiting kids to the inkwell terrorist organisation