Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

made eye contact with a white foid in a 7/11

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
fuck.
she was
so hot ngl. but then i realized im not chad
no chance.

I thought that hong kong was racially homogenous, but you seem to meet people of diffrent races every day

I thought that hong kong was racially homogenous, but you seem to meet people of diffrent races every day
theyre foriegners. and i dont meet peopl eof diff races everyday jfl? when have i said that

also indians and africans are migrating here

theyre foriegners. and i dont meet peopl eof diff races everyday jfl? when have i said that
I just assumed since you have white kids in your school

I just assumed since you have white kids in your school
nope, yeah i see indians sometimes. but its not very often. whites are everywhere tbh. blacks that come here are just looking for attention or migrated

nope, yeah i see indians sometimes. but its not very often. whites are everywhere tbh. blacks that come here are just looking for attention or migrated
what is the relationship between whites and natives there?
is it true that whites are treated like nobility there?

Kinda random but can anyone DM me the link to the Bloc discord discord server please? Thanks in advance brocels.

what is the relationship between whites and natives there?
is it true that whites are treated like nobility there?
yes, they worship these fags. some dont though, the street wipers scam them of their money hahaha

yes, they worship these fags. some dont though, the street wipers scam them of their money hahaha
Kek and how do you feel about it personally?
also how common are interacial relationships over there

Last edited:
Kek and hok do you fell about it personally?
also how common are interacial relationships over there
not so sure about how common it is, if i ever see a relationship its a fat old white guy with a loli asian woman

not so sure about how common it is, if i ever see a relationship its a fat old white guy with a loli asian woman
another brutal jbw pill, white'cel's on here have no excuse tbh

Truecel Trait: you stare at random foids everywhere you go to.