Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Made an Incel comic about Foid privilege

N-Digger

N-Digger

aussiecel
★★★
I was inspired by a diagram I saw a while ago while browsing here but I wasn't able to find it, so I made my own drawn version of it. Hope you like my OC.

Attachments

• opression.jpg
    opression.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 114
It's good ngl

tfw too low iq to understand:feelscry:

I've seen this before but ok.

You might want to fix the spelling on that one, oppression has two "p"s

tfw too low iq to understand:feelscry:

Men are represented by blue, women are represented by pink. This picture is basically a pictorialization of the apex fallacy. Basically, women want to be equal to all billionaire chads, not equal to all men.

But but, there are more male politicians and CEOs than wahmen :soy:

“Oppresion” Einstein

Chads always win...

I don't get it

The blue bit above the pink should just be one pixel
then it wouldn't be visible unless you had a magnifying zoom speech bubble to show the first frame, ie the first frame is a zoom bubble of the second frame

then it wouldn't be visible unless you had a magnifying zoom speech bubble to show the first frame, ie the first frame is a zoom bubble of the second frame
The image should be the size of the sun and then the blue bit above pink is one quark big

over for astrologycels ngl
at least entropy heat death will destroy all the immortal stars that mock our mortality
A random star SMV mogs and also outlives humanity as a whole like we ain't nothing. Meanwhile we have here some whores and normies who think they are the center of the universe when in reality they are literally less than even atoms.

A random star SMV mogs and also outlives humanity as a whole like we ain't nothing. Meanwhile we have here some whores and normies who think they are the center of the universe when in reality they are literally less than even atoms.
True. But everything will return to nothing eventually, and there will be an infinite amount of time after the universe has died, while the universe lasted for a finite amount of time, therefore stars are also nothing at all in terms of time size etc, they can mog us but they cannot mog (non) existance itself.

True. But everything will return to nothing eventually, and there will be an infinite amount of time after the universe has died, while the universe lasted for a finite amount of time, therefore stars are also nothing at all in terms of time size etc, they can mog us but they cannot mog (non) existance itself.
Yeah I've heard some theories about the eventual decrease in temperature at the universal level and tbh it creeps me out. There's also the black holes that will eventually make all matter collapse into itself which will only bring nothingness at the end of days

about what I'd expect from a wojak tbh

How do you make your memes? I wanna meme maxxx tbhtbh