Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel made an appointment to become a sperm donor

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
i made an appointment to become a sperm donor for november because i'll be in london at that time. i really want to pass on my genes. don't say shit like 'don't pass on your genes you'll just make another sad incel'. i don't care. that isnt my problem if that happens.

unfortunately there is a long process involved in becoming a sperm donor. the chances of myself becoming a donor seems very low, since i am ugly, and have aspergers, dyspraxia and sensory disorder, but i still believe in my rights to pass on my genes if i so choose. i could lie if need be. even if i get prison time i think it is a fundamental human right to be able to pass on my genes. if they are worried about me passing on faulty genes, then why are 1/10 ugly and obese women who have a higher smv than me allowed to reproduce? that's what really causes faulty genes to get passed down.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 01.48.52.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 01.48.52.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 138
If you're not 6ft Chad with a college degree you're not eligible.

Just creampie some hookers it’s a lot easier

You can make lots of money as a donor in the us. Thats probably why only like 1% are approved.

Mmm
Please don't.

Ruin some lesbians kid.

Lmfao fucking don't, you'll just be making another Incel who will eventually rope

i cant be a sperm donor since i'm 5'3

The cycle of ER continues good

Interviewer: Do you have a girlfriend?
You: No
Interviewer: Have you ever had a girlfriend?
You: No
Interviewer: Are you a virgin?
You: Yes
Interviewer: Sorry but youre not eligible, thanks for applying

This is assuming they dont outright reject you for being sub8

So, getting approved then insinuates you're good enough to fuck a foid...If you get approved that's a sure sign you're just a volcel or larper.

We should get a 6’5” aryan gigachad to donate a 5’2” ethnic framecel’s sperm just to fuck with the world. Get him to donate like 2x a week.. if there’s any sperm bank that discloses the man’s looks like even just a headshot + height, you would have created thousands if not millions of ER’s

chad if you get a girl to take your semen

Ok then. Don't forget to get tested for HIV afterwards if you want to think of it as sex. Be safe!

@MaxZM98 stop hiding

I'm sure foids will be lining up for a tube of my yellow, 5,6 autistic incel cum...