Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made a whore have a mental breakdown

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
If you’re not on X, I reccomend it. You can say almost anything on there, and it’s a good way to mentally break retarded whores.

As you can see here, this is foid tried using the virgin shaming tactics against me. However, i was able to pray on her insecurities and eventually had her begging for mercy.

I can verify that this is not a bot and more than likely a genuine woman.

Here’s the screenshots, just thought I’d share this small incel victory.

Attachments

• IMG_4139.jpeg
    IMG_4139.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_4149.png
    IMG_4149.png
    497.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_4142.jpeg
    IMG_4142.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4148.png
    IMG_4148.png
    862.6 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4147.png
    IMG_4147.png
    446.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_4144.jpeg
    IMG_4144.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_4158.jpeg
    IMG_4158.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4160.jpeg
    IMG_4160.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4161.jpeg
    IMG_4161.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_4152.png
    IMG_4152.png
    858.4 KB · Views: 206
this is why i dont get why guys envy foids. I'd much rather be an incel than a used toilet whose barely sentient.

Holy based :shock::shock:

Thank you for doing the lords work mang :feelsYall: Making whores cry is lifefuel.

Also get her nudes (because she is highly insecure), and post them on here so I can beat my cock. :feelsokman:

Notice how fast she crumbled? Women don't have the resilience we have, and its easy for even a retarded incel to break their feeble minds because of that.

I guarantee that if this site allowed women to sign up as an experiment, 90%+ of them will ropemaxx because we offer no mercy to whores looking for attention. Even the 'Incel chasers' will be outed and abused to points of considering taking all the depression pills in their cabinet.

Last edited:
@comradespiderman29

Notice how fast she crumbled? Women don't have the resilience we have, and its easy for even a retarded incel to break their feeble minds because of that.

I guarantee that if this site allowed women to sign up as an experiment, 90%+ of them will ropemaxx because we offer no mercy to whores looking for attention. Even the 'Incel chasers' will be outed and abuse to points of considering taking all the depression pills in their cabinet.
They live on sandbox difficulty

This thread will be featured in IT

I guarantee that if this site allowed women to sign up as an experiment, 90%+ of them will ropemaxx because we offer no mercy to whores looking for attention. Even the 'Incel chasers' will be outed and abuse to points of considering taking all the depression pills in their cabinet.
:yes::yes: part of the reason god made them useless whores. They never stood up for themselves and so god made them fuck holes. That's why when we eventually die make sure to give the faggot the good middle finger. Maybe then we can ascend and become chad.

High octane lifefuel. You've earned a new follower in me.

If you’re not on X, I reccomend it. You can say almost anything on there, and it’s a good way to mentally break retarded whores.

As you can see here, this is foid tried using the virgin shaming tactics against me. However, i was able to pray on her insecurities and eventually had her begging for mercy.

let me go egead and join you :)

Hilalrous.
These foids need to be pushed into suciide more.

I strongly want to raise the suicide rate of foids

I guarantee that if this site allowed women to sign up as an experiment, 90%+ of them will ropemaxx because we offer no mercy to whores looking for attention. Even the 'Incel chasers' will be outed and abused to points of considering taking all the depression pills in their cabinet.
i think we should for a week tbh.

I really want to contribute to a foids suicide

High octane lifefuel. You've earned a new follower in me.
Thanks for all the comments ITT :) i appreciate the support, lads. helped me after a bad day.

I doubt she actually cared she was probably just fucking with you
Think of it from her perspective
Why would she give af what some incel says to her

I hope this genuinely affected her though

I see these whores spamming their onlyfans everywhere. They need to be put in their place.

I've said this before but foids have a really thin skin. It doesn't take much to break it. They're not used to insults. A hobo insulting them could lead to a mental breakdown. I've seen it before

this is why i dont get why guys envy foids. I'd much rather be an incel than a used toilet whose barely sentient.
simple because their life is way way easier...
its not about just sex/relationships

toilets also win at other things at life
in the west they are more likely to be hired, paid more, given easier jobs.
infinite amount of rules/laws that protect them

look at shelters, most shelters are for women and children barely any for men.
your looksmatch is on xxchromos cuckeddit bitching about getting used by chad :foidSoy: