Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Made a wagecuck angry by talking about politics, slavery/workcelling/life, etc.

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★★
I was having a discussion about how the political system is a joke, workers are cucked over, government scams people, etc.

This guy overhears and starts seething/getting pissed. I just have to laugh. These poor bastards defend their slavery like it's a religion -- get up, go to work, serve, etc. I know the whole shit is flawed from the ground up, and hope everyone here is aware of all this too.

To make this funnier the guy is an alcoholic loser, but still defends workcelling because "it's the right thing to do." Boy, these people.... There are a million and one ways where you can research & find how the whole government is flawed, taxes are outright stealing, U.S.A is a corporation not some "special government body" so it's goal is profit like any other business. Workcelling is horrible and many people do it because there's either nothing else or they need shit money desperately to barely make ends meet. Debt is to screw you -- most companies who "lend" you money always have profits no matter if you pay or not. None of the "powers that be" lose -- but you are still expected to pay their bills.

Get reading and see how it's all a scam -- yet these cucks will bend over backwards and defend their almighty jobs like it's a sin to speak against their precious work/life routine that's often highly stressful & sad. One can only hope the rest of these idiots in this position do drink themselves to death. Seriously, how can one be so blind? I can at least understand this behavior from girls more, but most guys are just as cucked.

Me? I'm hoping I can get more access to money without ANY work at all, or very little. Only a cucked bitch plays life on nightmare mode + is expected/volunteers to speedrun it too. More people need to wake up & see how they're being scammed in life, especially with poor looks.

Last edited:
Agreed, but this mass of people is what ultimately keeps the society running, for the good and for the bad.
I think it's fine if people are doctors, engineers, scientists, postal workers etc, you can't really "critique" them if they're doing things right

Agreed, but this mass of people is what ultimately keeps the society running, for the good and for the bad.
I think it's fine if people are doctors, engineers, scientists, postal workers etc, you can't really "critique" them if they're doing things right

Good luck finding many people in higher positions who do things "right" tho. The "bottom feeders" or "underdogs" can often be more respect-worthy in ways, since they know and/or had the experience of how the system works from its deepest trenches whereas the "winners" wear the rose-tinted glasses more. It's like asking a decent looking (but not super good looking) guy about life & looks and he'll be slightly blackpilled maybe but not like more of us here who have seen hell/the darkness more. Live & let live, sure, but I call out the flawed structure/BS all around.

Last edited:
I was having a discussion about how the political system is a joke, workers are cucked over, government scams people, etc.

This guy overhears and starts seething/getting pissed. I just have to laugh. These poor bastards defend their slavery like it's a religion -- get up, go to work, serve, etc. I know the whole shit is flawed from the ground up, and hope everyone here is aware of all this too.

To make this funnier the guy is an alcoholic loser, but still defends workcelling because "it's the right thing to do." Boy, these people.... There are a million and one ways where you can research & find how the whole government is flawed, taxes are outright stealing, U.S.A is a corporation not some "special government body" so it's goal is profit like any other business. Workcelling is horrible and many people do it because there's either nothing else or they need shit money desperately to barely make ends meet. Debt is to screw you -- most companies who "lend" you money always have profits no matter if you pay or not. None of the "powers that be" lose -- but you are still expected to pay their bills.

Get reading and see how it's all a scam -- yet these cucks will bend over backwards and defend their almighty jobs like it's a sin to speak against their precious work/life routine that's often highly stressful & sad. One can only hope the rest of these idiots in this position do drink themselves to death. Seriously, how can one be so blind? I can at least understand this behavior from girls more, but most guys are just as cucked.

Me? I'm hoping I can get more access to money without ANY work at all, or very little. Only a cucked bitch plays life on nightmare mode + is expected/volunteers to speedrun it too. More people need to wake up & see how they're being scammed in life, especially with poor looks.
That’s their retarded coping mechanism,the most pathetic one imo,I hope I get money without any work too ,fuck work